"Obliviate!" cried Hermione, pointing her want first into his face then at the floor beneath them. "Deprimo!"

She had blasted a hole in the sitting room floor. They fell like boulders. Maeve was holding on to the twins for dear life, she heard screams from below and two figures getting out of the path of destruction.

"HOLD ON!" Hermione yelled at the group, Hermione twisted in midair and thundering of the collapsing house rang in their ears as she dragged them once more into darkness. They fell, panting, onto grass and scrambled up at once. They seemed to have landed in the corner of a field at dusk; Hermione was already running in a circle around them, waving her wand.

"Protego Totalum...Salvio Hexia..."

"Hermione! We have to go back for him!" Maeve shouted at the girl.

""Cave Inimicum..."

"He could get hurt!" She cried.

"Serves him right," said Ron, examining his torn jeans and the cuts to his legs, "What'd you reckon they'll do to him?"

"Oh I hope they don't kill him!" groaned Hermione.

"What about Luna?" Maeve interrupted them, "What about her!?"

"Well, if they're telling the truth and she's still alive" began Ron. Maeve gasped.

"Don't say that, don't say it!" squealed Hermione. "She must be alive, she must!"

"Then she'll be in Azkaban, I expect," said Ron. "Whether she survives the place, though...Loads don't..."

"You're pathetic, Ron!" Maeve yelled at him

"She will," said Harry, trying to calm Maeve. He also couldn't bear to contemplate the alternative. "She's tough, Luna, much tougher than you'd think. She's probably teaching all the inmates about Wrackspurts and Nargles. Maeve you know Luna, she's a strong girl"

"I hope you're right," said Hermione."I'd feel so sorry for Xenophilius if..."

"...if he hadn't just tried to sell us to the Death Eaters, yeah," said George. Maeve turned him, with hurt in her eyes.

"Maeve, people do dumb things when their scared. He was scared for Luna, we can't see the best in people right now.. He tried to sell Harry out." Fred tried to remind her. She just let go of their hands and walked off a bit from the group, staying in the protection bubbled Hermione set up. Fred went to walk to her, but Harry stopped him.

"I'll talk to her."

While Harry talked to Maeve, the rest put up the tent and retreated inside it, where Ron made them tea.

"She's going to be fine. And so is her dad." He told her. She was standing, arms crossed staring into the field.

"This is so unfair. Luna is a good person." She began to cry, "this is so fucked up!"

Harry's eyes went wide, "I know. But we are going to figure it out, we always do." He smiled at her, and grabbed her hand. "Lets go have some tea, yeah?" She wiped her face, and nodded and the two went in.

The remainder of the night, consisted of the trio fighting about whether or not the deathly hallows was real or not. Maeve kept quiet, because she didn't know if it was or not. She didn't want to give false hope. With that battle going on in her head, she also couldn't stop thinking about Luna. She barely slept, thinking she was all alone in a cell in Azkaban, surrounded by dementors, she felt heartbroken. They packed up the tent next morning and moved on through a dreary shower of rain. The downpour pursued them to the coast, where they pitched the tent that night, and persisted through the whole week, through sodden landscapes that felt bleak and depressing.