14.say It Again🔞

Depuis le début

Gulf: Mew have some patience baby...

Mew pout but he understand that Gulf is shy and he don't want to force him...they both reached home.. Gulf is way too drunk...

They saw everyone is sleeping so they went to their room silently...

Mew: Gulf common let me change your clothes you are too drunk to do this by your self...

Gulf: let's do it together.. Both started unbuttoning themself... Mew leaned to kiss gulf... But gulf was fast enough he put his hand on mew's lips and said no i won't let you kiss first say please... Say please my baby my sweety can i kiss you...

Mew saw in gulf's eye in a challenging expression and biye Gulf's hand... Baby now it's your turn to say please mew baby leave me...Gulf baby i will make yo say this thay baby its enough i can't more than this please leave me and mew started kissing gulf and push him on bed...

Mew: Mmm baby do you have something to say ... Gulf aah said in between his moans yes mew... Aaahhhh mew you are so hot...

Mew stopped the kiss baby stop playing.... Gulf said mew please stop talking and kiss me...

Mew: okay so you won't say... Now you need a punishment for being a bad boy... Mew again leaned and bit Gulf's lower lip... He is now kissing gulf roughly ... They both moaned, no one is ready to give up.... Mew left Gulf's lip and started biting and sucking Gulf's neck... He put his hand on Gulf's nipple and started squeezing.... Aaah mew please don't do this.... Mew's lips is busy with Gulf's neck one hand in the left nipple and other hand near his pants.. Gulf is doing nothing but moaning hard.... Aah mew please don't stop... Ooh its hard please fuck me... Let me cum mew please... Mew open Gulf pant's buttons and pull down the zip... He turn gulf on his stomach... Mew pull out his belt hold Gulf's hand and tied him with bed rod...

Gulf: Mew what are you doing... Please untie me... I wanna hold you... I want to see your face while you fuck me...

Mew: Baby i am not gonna fuck you until you do as i say...

Gulf: what?? .. Then why you tie my hands...

Mew: Have patience my love... You will come to know soon what happens when you don't listen to your daddy....

Gulf felt more hardness inside his underwear... Mew don't talk dirty its hard to control.... Mew please touch me...

Mew remove gulf pant and then underwear completely... Gulf's ass is giving a breathtaking experience... Aww gulfie your ass is so sexy...

Gulf Felt the cold hands of mew hand on his butt and he felt shy..mew don't look like this... I am really feeling shy...

Mew: baby you still shy... Mew get up from bed pull gulf to the edge of bed.... Now gulf is standing half naked.. And his upper body is lying on bed and lower half is standing on floor... Gulf's ass was in middle of air, His hands are tied and his ass is visible... Mew move back saw gulf until gulf shout.. Baby please do something i want you to touch me like you have never touched me before... I want you to turn my ass hot red.... Do it so hard that i can't stand on my legs...
Please touch me... Just make me moan your name hard...

The way gulf pleased to mew.. It was really tempting for mew but mew is mew he smirk and said... Okay baby remember that you asked for this...

Mew came closer to gulf and give a strong smack on Gulf's butt... Gulf shout aaahhahh mewwww

Mew: like this baby.... And again smack... Ahhhh mewwwwwwww that was hard

Gulf : i didn't ask to spank me.... Stopppppp...please

Mew: you didn't say specifically what you want baby.. Just remember what you said and that's exactly what i am giving you. Now let daddy teach you some lessons... Aahh baby you ass is so soft... Its bouncing on my beats....

Smack aahahh smack meewwwwwww and it goes on smack aah smack smack smacckkkk.. Aaaahhh noo pleaseee aaahhhmmeeewww

So baby did you remember what you wanted to say to daddy...

Gulf: Yes mew iiii ll.. Tried to control his breath and speak but mew again interrupted...

Mew: call me daddy baby dolls... Or you want me to continue spanking...

Gulf: Ah hhh no i love you daddy

Mew: aah that's better now you will get a reward honey...

Mew again turn gulf... And touched his dick and started stroking... Aaahhh mew so good... Mew then leaned down on his knees and take out his tongue... And touched the head of Gulf's dick... Gulf was just calling his name mewww aahhh mewwww.. Now the pleasure has taken the place of pain....

Mew kissed his head of the dick giving a unremarkable experience to gulf... And took his full length in his mouth.... After a thrusting for few times gulf came on mew's mouth and mew swallowed all of it....

Mew get up untie gulf hold him as now Gulf's leg is not supporting... He is already drunk and even tired, mew put him on bed remove his clothe... And put him under blanket mew also joined him... Mew held gulf and said now i will ask you again will you marry me....

Gulf didn't tried to repeat the same thing '' that they are already married'' he instantly said Yes baby whatever you say....

Mew smiled put Gulf's hand to his dick and said now help me baby... Gulf is tired but he know his man also need this....when mew was in the edge of his ecstasy... Gulf stopped

Mew: Gulf, baby why did you stop... Please do it... He saw gulf in deep sleep.... Mew said to himself... Serves you right mr suppasit and he get up and go to washroom to finished the unfinished business of gulf.

You really need a punishment sweety for doing this to me.... Aahhhhh gulfie aaaaahhhhh... Mew imagined his member insode Gulf's ass and fucking him hard... And he imagined his moans and came out... Oh it was really good... He took bath and sleep....

Next morning mew gulf heard few voices from their living room....

Oh who is shouting his lungs out... Gulf in his sleep said aahhh dad stop please don't shout.. After a seconds of silence they both opened their eye. Dad... Mr kanawut....

Author's Note

I guess someone is in great trouble... Mew suppasit its your time to pay back

Please vote comment and follow me

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao