2: Missing Marley

Beginne am Anfang

I walked towards the room as I knocked on the door. "Marley, it's Fred, I'm coming in." I said giving my warning as I heard no response, I opened the door to see Marley there lying on the bed. "Marley?" I asked wondering if she was awake or not, I couldn't tell her face was facing towards the window. I walked over to her as I looked down to see her sound asleep. I smiled as I looked at the beautiful scene right in front of me.

Marley's hair was placed in strands on her face, she had somehow fallen asleep on top of a piece of parchment, she still had the quill in her hands. She must have been writing a letter to Ginny. I looked to see her beautiful self sprawled on the bed with her jeans and sweater on. She looked so peaceful when she slept, like a small child. I leaned in closer taking in her beautiful scent of her shampoo or body wash, whatever it was it smelt just like apricots. I leaned in closer as I felt her breathe start to tickle my face, I smiled as I raised my head and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. She murmured a little and I couldn't help but smile as I noticed the smile form on her lips.

My Marley, I was proud to say that, because she really was all mine. I quietly removed the quill and parchment from under her as I placed it on the small desk. I then took one last look at the beautiful girl on the bed before closing the door and heading back to the kitchen to help make macaroni art with Clary and George.

End of Flashback

Right now at this moment, Clary looked exactly like Marley did when she slept. I smiled as I leaned in and placed a small kiss on her forehead. I heard her stir and soon I saw her eyes start to flutter open, the same vividly sky blue eyes as Marley. "Good morning, sorry if I woke you." I said quietly as she only sat up and yawned, her hair was just as messy as Marley's usually was, but she was still adorable for a four year old.

"No..." she said quietly looking around, my smile faded, I knew what she was looking for. She was looking for Marley to see if she had come back yet.

"She's not back yet kiddo..." I said quietly as she looked up at me and nodded.

"I know... but I had a dream about mommy, she was in a dark place, with dark scary people, and there was the moon outside. It was so bright... and it looked like it was insides mommy's eyes. Then all of a sudden a very bright sun rose up from the ground! And everything was so bright that all the scary people disappeared and soon they were replaced with us, you, me, Georgie, granny, and papa." She said she had started calling mum and dad granny and papa just recently. We were all the family she had. "Mommy was so happy to see us, and then I ran to mommy and gave her a big hug. You then hugged us, and we were a family again..." she replied trailing off. I smiled as I looked down at Clary, Marley was right; even though Clary was only four she was so smart for her age.

"That sounds like a good dream." I replied as she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... I hope it comes true. Mommy says that if I have good dreams and wish really hard they usually come true." She replied with a grin as I smiled.

"Well good." I replied as I ruffled her head. "How about you wake up Georgie, I think granny will want us down for breakfast soon." I said as Clary nodded and jumped out of the bed with her cute little blue footie pajamas and ran over to George's bed. She had jumped on his bed and on top of George for that matter as I heard a loud groan. I smiled as I looked at Clary, I would get Marley back and we would all become a family again.

"Wakey Wakey Georgie!" Clary yelled at the motionless body underneath the covers in George's bed.

"Why don't I help you Clary?!" I announced as I jumped off the bed and ran over to George. I then jumped on the bed as I heard a louder groan.

"Fred you git!" I heard George yell underneath the covers as I laughed. Clary only smiled, I then heard the familiar voice of mum call from the downstairs.

"Fred, George, Clary, breakfast is ready! You better get down here!" she yelled as Clary immediately jumped off the bed and ran out the door downstairs. I always wondered how that little girl never gained any weight; I mean she was the one that mostly ate all of mums cooking. I looked down at George.

"Well you can stay there if you want your Holeyness, but I'm heading downstairs to eat!" I announced as I jumped off the bed and grabbed a shirt that was lying on the floor. I then ran out the door heading down the stairs with the shirt in my hands. "Boy put a shirt on, this isn't a strip club!" I heard Aunt Muriel complain as I rolled my eyes.

"I have a shirt Aunt Muriel." I replied as I started to put the shirt over my head as I entered the kitchen to see dad, mum, and Clary already in the kitchen around the table. As Clary helped mum place the food on the table without magic, Dad was sitting down at the table looking at the Daily Prophet, he had been looking at that a lot lately, ever since Marley was taken, he was sure that he would find something in there. But I knew nothing would be in there about Marley, at least I hope not anything, because usually whatever ended up on the daily prophet was bad. "Morning." I said as I sat at the table. "Um mum where is my food?" I asked with a smirk as she glared at me. "I mean, why don't I help you with that." I replied quickly trying to escape her icy glare. I stood up and headed towards her as George and Aunt Muriel entered the kitchen as well. Aunt Muriel was complaining to George that he shouldn't be so unhygienic and learn how to brush his teeth in the bathroom, because right now he was still brushing his teeth as he entered the kitchen with a bored expression.

"George, go spit out that toothpaste." Mum complained as George just sighed and went over to the sink and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

"I guess no one here cares about dental care." He said sighing as if it was a huge deal, he then went over to the table and slumped down on the chair. I helped placed all the plates of food on the table as we finished and took my seat at the table next to Clary.

We all looked around the table to see one specific seat empty. The seat right next to me. I sighed as I looked at the seat, Marley would usually sit there in the mornings for breakfast. We seemed to go through this process every morning. Everyone kept silence as we all knew what we were thinking, what was happening to Marley right now? Because right now I miss her more than ever...

________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! This one was in Fred's POV if you couldn't tell. Tell me what you think because this was the first time me doing something in Fred's POint of view. I hope you guys liked it. Next one might be up tomorrow, still not sure....

Vote and Comment cause i love all the feedback even if it is criticism. :)