He smile and sigh seeing how stubborn his wife wanna fo it all alone. He actually back from work and search his family but not found. When he heard some noise at garden, he saw his twin child was playing and most caught him is his wife lifting the big flower pot without no one help.

"How many times i said that dont do heavy things like this. You are housewife not a concrete worker."

"Come on~ its not that heavy. If you leave me 5 minutes earlier, ofc i manage to hold it."

Wonwoo pinch her nose and cross his arms. Sometimes she really need to be punish with it. She groan and hold her nose.

 She groan and hold her nose

"Ow! Its hurts. What was that for?"

"Thats for being stubborn. And also look at your finger."

He gently take her hand and show her wound. Its just small cut but his worried was really not joking.

"Its just small cut, Wonwoo. Relax. How about you? You just come home and take the heavy flower pot from me. Its tiring for you, ya know."

Wonwoo smile and cares her hair. Then he felt somthing heavy in his leg. When he look down, it was his son being clingy to him and also his daughter slowly run to him.

He bent down and lift the twin up. He carry them and Mina helping them fix their clothes that accidently lift up too.

"Daddy! Do you wanna know something?!"

"Yes, what is it? It looks like interesting."

"When we playing run and chase, Nae Won accidently fell. And im helping her more fast than Mom."

"Really?! Is it true, My Candy?"

"Yup Daddy. Brother so cool like you. I love you both!"

Mina was awe and let the three spend their time together. She's not jealous about how their children always talk about their dad. Maybe because he the best human that they always admired of.

Look at him, he is engginer, he always make time to them, always try to make they happy, always know they safe, always know that he the one who buy anything for them more better than her.

She agreed that she a bit jealous about it. But how can she do? She just a housewife in this young 24 years old. She was orphan since 8 and dont have permanent job before she married to Wonwoo.

They met up at supermarket when Mina working as cashier. He change himself said he work as novel writer so he can have excuse to see her almost everyday.

But is all past story and now, they happy together with all sacrifice and diffult moments they have gone through. She was washing the plate but she spacing out for a while.

She startled when a pair hand hugging her waist.

"Wonwoo, im washing plate right now. Go away or you will wet your clothe. Also its almost 5p.m. So go shower yourself and after that we dinner together."