Cinnamon and Chocolate 🍞

__________

As soon as Iwaizumi laid eyes on Oikawa that morning, and felt that his scent of cinnamon and chocolate was even stronger than usual, the omega knew it would be a difficult day.

The spicy smell of the alpha, at normal intensity, always made his knees weak. Then, when Tooru grabbed him around the waist and buried his face in his neck, breathing in the omega's fragrance directly into his glands, the brunet thought his legs would give way and he leaned on the other.

Oikawa pulled away from him a little and held him by the wrists, then began to scenting mark him until Iwaizumi felt overwhelmed and almost dizzy by his smell.

"Enough, Oikawa." He tried to push his boyfriend, but the other still held him firmly.

"Just a little more." the alpha grunted and the brunet rolled his eyes, annoyed. He never knew whether he found annoying or cute the way the alpha became territorialist when he was in his rut.

And was just pre-rut.

Hajime knew that the worst part would be during practice. Oikawa was always agitated and aggressive with other alphas near his omega. Growling and showing his teeth when someone approached Iwaizumi. And he spent the whole time cornering Iwaizumi somewhere on the court to scenting mark him and make sure his omega was impregnated with his scent.

Iwaizumi always insisted that Tooru stay home on pre-rut days because he was irritable and aggressive towards the other alphas on the team, but he was too stubborn and refused to lose a single practice, since he would need to stay the rest of his cycle at home.

...

In the late afternoon, Hajime sat on the wooden bench in the locker room and sighed heavily. He was irritated and tired of trying to calm down Oikawa, preventing him from attacking his own teammates. At one point, Mattsun had made the mistake of touching his shoulder and the omega had to emit a lot of his calming pheromones to soothe his alpha.

He pulled on his shirt, feeling his hair wet from the bath sticking to his face and neck. He bent down to put on his sneakers and felt Oikawa weighing on him, hugging him around the waist. Iwaizumi closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. The alpha's scent still indicated some stress. The omega straightened up on the bench, forcing the other to sit behind him to maintain contact.

"You still have the smell of others, Iwa-chan." Tooru grunted, rubbing against Iwaizumi again to mark him.

"We're in a locker room full of alphas, Trashykawa ."

The brunet leaned back on his alpha, letting him scenting mark him at will. Iwaizumi sighed, feeling himself slowly relax as he was immersed in that smell of cinnamon and chocolate. He turned his face, until his nose was against glands in Tooru's neck. He emitted his pheromones too, feeling the alpha's shoulders relax.

Hajime was already familiar with that smell since he was a child. When he had a nightmare, or for some other reason he was unable to sleep at night, his mother prepared a mug of hot chocolate with cinnamon, just the way his son liked it. A few years later, he finds out that through the alpha glands, the scent was infinitely better.

Iwaizumi turned his face a little more and licked Tooru's glands, smiling when he feels the others body shudder. He licked again, this time hearing his boyfriend groan softly.