"ExCusE mE?!" Doyoung gasped.

"Old couples fighting again." Jaehyun shook his head while covering his ears.

"EXCUSE ME?" The two of them turned to him who gives them with zero interest honestly.

Donghyuck decided to ignore as well and the moment he turned around, he spotted Mark leaving. His brows furrowed instantly as he slammed his fist.

"Mark? Where are you going?" His first thoughts is that just like everyone literally pushing to see you, he will visit you in your room.

However, the most awkward contrast happen.

Mark scratched the back of his head. "I.. am.. going to the bathroom?"

The whole place, even Doyoung at Taeyong, became quiet. There is awkward exchange of glances while Mark raised his two brows, in between not minding and regretting answering Donghyuck.

Yuta scoffed. "Go ahead and just leave. This will be seriously gonna turn awkward."

Mark chuckled though it doesn't sound so comfortable. But he left anyway, leaving his brothers all looking at Donghyuck.

"I am just worried you guys keep pushing her to come out." Quickly reasoned by the youngest.

Meanwhile, Mark finally got to come out, wetting his hair with the water left in his palm while wiping his hands on his pants. He passed by Doyoung's room where you are currently staying and his eyes squinted for a moment, not sure of his own vision.

That was until he was actually sure that the door is slightly pulled open.

Mark's head jumped left to right, not knowing whether to tell his brothers first or approach you. After a few seconds of contemplating, he decided to take the path with you. He knocked softly on the door and forced a smile, even if he is completely worried.

"Y/N-ah? Can I enter?" He called out. "I will enter anyway."

He pressed his finger in the door and opened it wide. Mark raised his brow while seeing you were nowhere to be found.

He first check on the bed but only a pile of blanket showcased. Mark brushed his hair up as he laid on the bed, eyes wandering around. There was no sign of you.

However, he suddenly heard the bathroom toilet flushing. His brows quirked as he shot up from his comfortable laying position.

"Hey-"

"Oh shit!" You jolted in surprise as you wobble in your position. "Mark? How did you.."

"The door was opened so I thought I could enter," He scratched his ear. "Fine, I'll get-"

"I did not open it." You scratched your head. You tilted your head out of confusion. "Are you, uhm, lying?"

"No, Y/N. You know how much we respect your privacy. Besides, we can not use his abilities to anything that has something to do with you, so that goes for Jaehyun hyung who can control things too." Mark's eyes sparkled as he quickly approached you, pulling you in his embrace quickly.

You tried to pull away but that didn't go too well. Mark rested his chin on the top of your head. You could feel your heart fastening but he didn't even bother the sync of beats in the room. He even hugged you tighter. To him, it was such a big relief. Everything feels like a comfort when he holds you like this.