"I won't pressure you into anything. I'll shower after you." He closed the door as I felt my knees tremble. I let out a slow exhale, locking the door and stripping off my clothes. I stared at myself in the mirror. I immediately cringed at the sight. I had received my mother's petite frame and regular breast size, the complete opposite of Pansy's curves. I looked away embarrassingly stepping into the shower, putting it on the hotter side. I covered my face with my hands letting the water slide over every crevice on my body and through my hair. The desire in my stomach didn't go away, it only intensifying in the solidarity and warmth of the hot water. I bit my lower lip as I slowly maneuvered my hand down between my thighs. I pressed my back against the cold walls of the shower, thumbing against my most sensitive spot as a soft moan escaped my lips. I bit down hard onto my lower lip slipping in a few fingers inside. The desire was pumping through my veins as I slid them in and out at a steady rhythm. I gripped the tile walls with my free hand as I felt my body shake with anticipation vivid images of Draco's lips against my body. I felt my knees buckle, my legs shake from the sweet release as I slid slowly down the shower wall. My breathing came out in short pants as I slowly closed my eyes. The heat of the water was burning my shoulders after some time as I slowly got up to shower.

I slipped out of the shower quickly wrapping my towel around my body as I saw the flush redness on my cheeks from my immoral actions. I blushed, grabbing my clothes, and pulling the door open. I gasped seeing Draco standing in the doorway, a towel slung over his shoulder. His eyes were dark, a faint glow on his cheeks as his lips smirked devilishly towards me.

"You took your sweet time." He growled low. I blushed underneath his stare slowly moving past him.

"I had a lot of dust on me."

"Is that so." He smirked turning to watch me as I opened my door. I glanced back at him to see his eyes wandering up and down my body, slowly landing back on my face. "Poppy stopped by while you were in the shower. Dinners ready."

"I'll wait for you." I said softly as he smiled, winking at me.

"I'll knock." He disappeared behind the bathroom door as I quickly closed my door letting out a slow breath. Why did it seem like Draco knew what had happened earlier. I shook the thought out of my head as l quickly changed. I winced as I pulled on some joggers and a black sleeveless turtleneck. I put on a long sleeve black cardigan and careful to be gentle with my arm. I pulled my wet hair up into a bun. Mr. Frank mewed loudly rubbing his body against my leg.

"You hungry boy?" He mewed again as I grabbed my wand flicking it towards his bowls as it automatically filled with food and water. I heard a knock on the door as I opened it seeing Draco all freshened up. He was wearing almost identical clothes as his eyes wandered down my body again.

"My eyes are up here, Malfoy." I snickered as he flicked his gaze back up to my eyes. He smirked, taking a step back letting me walk out and close the door behind me. He smelled like fresh soap and mahogany wood. It was absolutely intoxicating.

"After you." He purred as I raised an eyebrow at him. He smirked, placing a hand on the small of my back pushing me slightly forward. I walked down the steps, Draco closely behind. We entered into the dining room seeing Narcissa and Rowle sitting at the table.

"Rowle." I gasped. He looked up, eyes wide as he got up, smiling.

"Clover!" He walked over placing a hand on my head. "How do you feel?"

"Much better than before."

"I was so scared you were going to lose an arm." Draco snickered beside me as the both of us shot him a glare. He smirked, looking down at me. Rowle frowned, removing his hand before motioning us to the table. Rowle moved back to his spot beside Narcissa as Draco and i sat across from them.

"What happened after we left?" Draco asked, cutting into his dinner.

"The Dark Lord came with Bellatrix. He killed every goblin in Gringotts." Rowle smirked, biting into his steak. I grimaced seeing Narcissa's uncomfortable face as well. "Potter got away with another Horocrux. Bellatrix was just as furious."

"I bet.." I muttered hearing a snort from Draco. I glanced at him seeing him smirking towards me. Narcissa and Rowle started talking quietly to each other as I felt Draco's hand slide onto my thigh, drawing circles with his thumb on my inner thigh. I blushed, tightening my thighs together as he gripped my thigh forcing me to relax. He continued to eat his dinner looking absently towards the fireplace. I tried to compose myself nibbling on my fork. He continued to stroke and massage my thigh as I felt the same desire starting to heat in my stomach. Oh my god, he fucking knows.

"Clover?" I jerked my head up staring at Rowle who raised an eyebrow at me. "Did ya hear me?"

"N..no sorry. I was thinking of something."

"Oh well. Tomorrow's the anniversary of your mother's passing. Did you want me to come with you to her grave?" Draco's hand stopped moving, finally letting me relax as I let out a slow breath.

"No, it's alright Rowle. I'll be traveling alone this year."

"Are you sure?" I nodded, smiling at Rowle as Draco's hand slowly moved down to my knee, squeezing it. I smiled a bit more at his reassuring touch. Rowle smiled a bit at me. "I took the liberty of placing your father's grave beside hers...unfortunately we haven't been able to locate your father's body yet." My smile slowly faded as I nodded, setting my fork down.

"I'm sure it'll show up soon. At least he's with mother."

Dinner went on as I walked Rowle to the front door. He patted my head, ruffling it slightly, making a few hairs stick out of the bun.

"Travel safely tomorrow."

"Thank you Rowle. Be careful out there." He smirked.

"You don't need to worry about me. Worry about yourself."

"I can't help it..you're the only family I have right now." I said softly as he paused before patting my shoulder.

"Chin up, Clover. We'll get through this together." I smiled at him, nodding as he apparated leaving a billow of black smoke at my feet. I watched him fade towards the sky as I let out a sigh.

"You're planning on going alone tomorrow?" I looked up to see Draco walking towards me, his hands in his pockets.

"I was."

"I can go with you." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's not somewhere you can apparate to, Malfoy. We have to take Muggle transportation most of the way." He frowned at me.

"You think that's gonna stop me?"

"Yes most definitely." I chuckled walking up the stairs as he followed after me, keeping up with me.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because I'm pretty sure you hate everything Muggle possible."

"Not true. I don't hate you." He said playfully. I glared at him as he laughed a bit. "Look," he stepped in front of me stopping me from going any further, "let me come with you. I don't want to be away from you after what happened to you at Gringotts."

I stared at him for a while before I sighed.

"Fine. We need to leave early though. It's a long trip." He smiled as I slipped past him to reach my door. He slipped an arm around my waist pulling me in to kiss my cheek softly. I blushed looking up at him as he smiled down at me.

"Goodnight, Clover." I smiled leaning up to give him a return kiss to his cheek.

"Goodnight, Draco."