𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

I stepped back under the running water as I sighed at the instant relief of my rigid limbs. The scorching droplets began to wash the cleansing suds off of my body, I began to rub my fingers over my eyelids to enable sight as I peeled my eyes open. Instant shock coursed through my body as my veins ran cold, my heart thudded dramatically against my chest as my irises set on a slenderised silhouette leaning against my doorframe. My arms flew to my private areas, thank goodness for the naturally blurred glass. I wanted to scream but my throat drew dry as my knees buckled. 

I swallowed my heart back down my throat as I cautiously stepped closer to the sliding door. 

This is it isn't it, I'm done for. This is the end of my existence.

I grasped tightly onto the silver handle as I slid the door open ajar, just enough for me to peak my eyes through. I don't know why i'm trying to be sly'about all of this because whomever it is can see I'm quite obviously standing at the door. My eyes darted to the threshold of my en-suite as my breaths progressed into staggering, choppy pants. 

"Draco!? What the fuck are you doing in here?" I jumped as anger pumped through my bloodstream like poison. How the hell did he even get in here? Wait, why is he even in here?

"Someone's a little skittish aren't they, like a mouse," Draco smirked as he ran his ring clad fingers through his disheveled blonde locks. Peering at my peeking stance from the slither of the shower door.  

"I-you, how did you even get in here?" I stuttered over my choice of words in overwhelming disbelief. 

"I have my ways," he taunts as he crosses on arm over his chest, the other arms elbow resting on the crossed one as his hand supported his chin. 

"Well, can you use those ways to get the fuck out," I raise my voice in disbelief, my temper staggering over boiling point as I remained the clutched protection over my breasts and lower area. 

He exhales a deep dark chuckle as his sleety irises stay locked onto mine like a rusty bolt unwilling to budge. My heart felt as if it were about to jump from my insides and backhand him across the cheek with the intent of wiping that smug grin from his expression. 

"Don't be shy now sweetheart, come out here," he cocks his head with a goading manor as my jaw slacks in disbelief at his choice of words.

Rage flowed through me like lava as my temper sparked. Raw anger thumped through my veins as I swallowed some of my welling temper. I pursed my lips with a harsh furrow between my brows. Anger curled hot and unstoppable in my gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn me from the inside out. I balled my fists until they white-knuckled and pierced harsh moon crescents into the delicate wet skin of my palms. I swallowed all my emotions from erupting as I exhaled deeply from my nostrils, i'm sure they flared.

"Get out or pass me a towel," I spat through gritted teeth in negotiation as his brows lowered at my sharp tone of demand. 

He pushed his broad frame from the threshold as the doorframe filled with his large build. He sauntered slowly over to the radiator as he dragged the pads of his fingers over the rich fluffy cotton of my heated towel. I rolled my eyes at his stalling as I continued to cup my areas that were not to be seen by him, I know he was unable to properly see but I wasn't taking any chances right now. Tugging the towel he raised the large material in front of his chest as he showed me what I needed. "What, this towel?" his lips curled up I amusement as mine turned down in aggravation.

"No I meant the one that's been sitting under my bed for ten months...of course that towel you idiot," I spat with pure venom and sarcasm dripping off of my every word.