Chapter 2: Making breakfast

Jirou's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes but closed them fast again because of the sun that was hitting directly into my eyes.
Slowly I sat up and tried opening them again. After getting my eyes open, I started heading to my bathroom.Then I splash myself water into my face, so that I can walk up faster.

I opened the door to the hallway because I want to make breakfast for my classmates but directly infront of the door stood Kaminari.

He immediately turned a light sheet of red as he sees me and started murdering something. "Ehm...Jirou...do you...really plan on wearing this for the hole day?"

I looked done my body confused about the fact that he criticized my fashion sense. Looking done I saw that I was only wearing a big T-shirt and that's it. It is big enough to cover everything but still showing to much.

I looked Kaminari in the face seeing a big shade of red on it. Seconds later I adapted to the same redness.

As fast as I could I turned around and slamed the door behind me. Than I screamed through the door. "!!Sorry!!"

I instantly toke of the T-shirt and put on same of my regular cloths: a black jean, violett Tanktop and a black leather jacket. After that I really headed to the kitchen.

Looking around in the living room I didn't see Kaminari. I decided to start cooking as a extremely pleasing smell hit my nose.

"Were the fuck is this coming from?" I said a bit too loud.

"I'm cooking."screamed a familiar voice from the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen to find a sleepy Kaminari making bancakes. As I looked him in the eyes I felt the blood rising in my head.

"Ehm...sorry for earlier that wasn't intented." I said trying my best to hide my blushing from the electrical quirk user.

Denki started to blush again. "Ah...it's ok! Mind helping me finish?"

I not and we started placing bancakes on some plates. As we put the last one on probably Iida's plate I touched the hot pan by mistake.

"Ahh...fuck!" I screamed out scearing Kaminari who nearly drops the last bancakes.

Placing it one the plate and putting the pan away he made his way over to me.

"Are you alright? What happend?" He asked with so much worry in his voice I could have melted.

"I just burned myself on the ban!"I said a bit surprised of his reaction.

Instead of laughing at me he left the kitchen and came back about 30 seconds later with a bag full of ice. He put the ice in a cub and slowly held my hand into the ice.

"Put the fingers deep into the ice."Kaminari said with a sweet and caring tone.

"Thank you"I thanked Kaminari and put my fingers deeper in the ice.

After about 15 seconds Denki started to but the plates on the dinning table. Of course I want to help him, so I toke my fingers out of the water and put a plate on the table. After Kaminari realized that I toke my fingers out of the water he did something I didn't expect. He toke my hand embracing my fingers with his and puting both of our hands into the cold water.

"Please leave your hand in the ice"Kaminari said worrying.

I looked him in the eyes...omg...he was so cute. Fuck I think i might really love him. I feal his hand tighten a bit but it actually didn't bother me much. Surprisingly I felt really save. Considering the position we were in I might as well go all in. After thinking that I slowly put my head on Kaminari's shoulder resting it there.

"So, what do we have here" A voice from behind me and Denki scoffed in amusement.

In seconds Kaminari toke his hand out and turned around with a blushing face. "Jirou...burned her hand but didn't keep it in the ice, so I needed to hold it in"The electric quirk user said flustered.

I turn around and see a pink girl. Of all peoble who could have seen them. For instance Deku, Uraraka or Momo would have just put the plates on the table and left them alone but no it must be the mess around Mina.

"Yeah...nothing special just Denki holding my hand...into the ice"I stutted and didn't look Mina in the eyes.

I know exactly that she was wearing here satisfied grin. To my luck Denk didn't hold my hand any more. He put the rest of the plates on the table and something to trink, after that he left to wake up our classmates.

After he left Mina starts to question me.
"So did you find out that you like him now?"

"Well...I don't know...probably"I answed shy.

"I know it"Mina nearly screamed. Making me more insecure.

After about 5 minutes of teasing all our classmates including Kaminari made their way to the dinning table and started eating. Noone knew that Kaminari cooked. He actually told everyone that I made the meal. Which I didn't really understand why though.

After the meal everyone left and went back to their intivitual dorms to get ready for the day.

------------------------------------
I hope you like the chapter.
Sorry for every spelling mistake I made.

Next one's out soon.

Electrical Love (Jirou X Denki)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara