𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ❦

ROSE-MARY HOLBROOK, affectionately known as the "goody two-shoes" of West Ham

        ROSE-MARY HOLBROOK, affectionately known as the "goody two-shoes" of West Ham. She was the kind of girl you were just drawn to, a girl with the incapability to hurt even a fly. On any given day, one would see Rose-Mary handing out freshly-picked flowers from her garden to strangers, or volunteering at the local animal shelter. She had an effect on people, more commonly known as the "Rose-Mary effect".

        Rose-Mary wasn't one for parties. Not to say that she was an introvert, as she was quite the opposite, she just, didn't see the point in significantly shortening your lifespan by drinking and smoking when you could be enhancing your life in other ways.

        She preferred to be involved in the community: working as a waitress in the local diner (where many boys ate solely to have her as a waitress), tutoring the elementary school students that needed some extra help, bringing baked goods to the senior center.

        Future valedictorian, most likely to succeed, model citizen: that is who Rose-Mary Holbrook was. However, to Harry Bingham, she was a priss.

        He had invited her many times to his parties, but she declined the invitation every time. He held somewhat of a resentment for the young girl, as no one declines a Harry Bingham party. And, although she showed no signs of interest for the reckless mess of a boy, she was a constant thought in his mind, and he could never understand why.

        So, to push down and swallow his confusing feelings, he dated Kelly Aldrich and acted like everything was normal, like he was the feelingless rich boy that everyone made him out to be.

It wasn't like it was that easy anyway, seeing as though Rose-Mary's father was the sheriff of West Ham, and Harry Bingham's reputation in the small town proceeded him. On multiple occasions, her father had been called to shut down Harry's noisy parties, and he knew Harry was trouble, so there was no way in hell that he would let Harry near his precious daughter. Luke, her twin brother, aka the quarterback, despised the Bingham boy, so he forbade Harry from going near his sister as well.

Harry was not the only one with interest in the girl. Many other boys were, because again, people were
just drawn to her. Namely, Clark Beecher and Greg Dewey, to name a few. When she spoke, her words rolled off her tongue like wine, intoxicating those who she encountered with admiration.

Her life was an emblem of perfection. However, that all changed the night of the field trip.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»