Chapter II

Jasmine arrived at her classroom just before the bell rang. She took her seat in front of the window as a tall, masculine, and handsome man walked into the room. This should be illegal Jasmine says to herself as she slid down in her chair.
"Hello class my name is Mr.Knight, and I am your new history teacher, " he says as he walks to the center of the classroom. "If you could all please introduced yourselves starting with the first row," he said as he sat on his desk. God his voice is so deep, Jasmine thought to herself.
The first kid stood up and began to speak "Hello my name is Damion Huskie and I am 16 I like hunting and going to the forest, " he said. He was the soul definition of tall dark and handsome. His eyes were as brown as his smooth skin, and his hair was a chocolatey color with creamy highlights.
The rest of the class had introduced itself and she was next. She stood up and started to speak but Mr.Knight made a loud growling noise that made the whole class look at him. " oh sorry I had something in my throat, " he told her to continue and so she did.
"My name is Jasmine Rivera, I am 16 and I enjoy the forest, reading, history, and musical theater,". Jasmine finished and sat back down in her seat. "So you like musical theater, have you thought about joining the drama club," Damion said to jasmine as he turned around to face her. He smelled like pine-tree and the outdoors.
" Eyes up here Mr.huskie," Mr.Knight said. Damion sighed with annoyance and gave me a million-dollar smile before turn back around. "Ok class today we will be focusing on getting along and understanding the class and school rules
Jasmine's pov
The bell rings and everyone walks out of the room, but before I could leave Mr.Knight  called me back. "Ms.Rivera if I could have a word with you," he said to me getting up from his desk.
I walk back into the classroom, he walks to the door and closes it. "Ms.Rivera I'm sure you're a good student, and you look like the type that pays attention in class," he says as he walks over to me.  "So if you would like to keep that reputation you would stay away from Damion Huskie," he says seriously.
I looked at him stupidly, " with all due respect I think I can pick my own friend Mr.Knight, and I have to get to my next class so excuse me," I say then start to walk to the door, but before I could get to the door Mr.Knight grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. I try to pry my arm free from his grasp but he was too strong, god what was this man on.
"You will listen to me," he yells at me and to be honest I was scared out of my panties. He let go of my arm and quickly step back from him. "Stay away from that boy, do I make myself clear?" he says. I nod my head and he tells me that I am dismissed.
_________
Most of the day goes by and now its time for lunch. I rush to the cafeteria before all the apple juice is gone and get my lunch. I search for a place to sit but all the seats are taken, but then I see Damion waving at me like an idiot. then I think about what Mr.knight said to me, whatever it's not like he'll know. I walk over to his table, where all of the other new kids were sitting, that's kinda weird I think to myself.
"I saved you a seat," he says patting the seat next to him. " thank you," I say as I sit down next to him. "so you new in town?" I ask him, "no, but I am new to this school," he tells me.
" Before I came here I was homeschooled," he said to me.  "wow really you were homeschooled all the way up until high school? " I ask him.  "Well not all the way I did go to preschool, but I had an accident and my parents decided to take me out," he tells me.
Just then Mr.Knight walked into the cafeteria. "shit I got to go," I say as I get up, but Damion grabs my hand.
"Why what's wrong?" he asked me, then Mr.Knight looked directly at me, fuck. I sit back down, not like that's going to help my situation. Damion looked over at Mr.Knight then back at me. " it's him isn't it, what did he do to you?"
Not only was he nice but he's smart too. " um, Mr.Knight he told me to stay away from you, he said that you were a bad influence, and he didn't use those exact words if you know what I mean.
" that fucking d... I mean stupid idiot," the bell rings and people start getting up and going to their classes. " what class do you have next?" Damion asked me, "Um, I have a gym," I say back, "good I do to, come on let's go," he says and everyone else at the table leaves to their classes and I and Damion walk to the gym.
Mr.Knight pov
I told her to stay away from him. why doesn't she listen to me? I walk back to my class, but not before I got stopped by that old math hag, the woman's so old she's basically dust by now.
"so are you free tonight," she says, god I haven't even been here a day and she's already hitting on me. "No I'm not," I say back to her, "well what are you doing?" she asks me, " things," I say as I walk away.
I enter my classroom and sit down at my desk.
!000 years I've been searching for you, 1000 years, I'm not going to let you slip out of my hands again I don't care about the curse I want you to myself. I'm not letting you fall in the hands of some mangy little dog.
the last bell of the day rings and I haven't seen her walk to her locker yet, but then she materializes in the large crowd in the hallway.
her very being makes me want to jump for joy, but my happiness was quickly destroyed by non-other than the rotten cheat himself  Damion Huskie.
Jasmine's pov
The bell rings and its the end of the school day, I run out of class into the hallway crowded with people, suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, then a short flashback kicks in of the castle incident.
I turn around to find Damion looking surprised because of my reaction. oh good now he thinks I'm a weirdo.  "jasmine are you ok?" he asked me, of all things she asked me if I was ok, he is so caring.
"Yeah I'm fine," I tell him, we walk outside to the parking lot and we sit on the bench for a while. he tells me more about him and his family, like how his family has lived here before this town was even founded, I was amazed at the fact that he knew so much about the history of this town and its people.
Then I could have sworn I smelt trouble when Ms.poupler Becky stood in front of us. I was lucky I didn't have any classes with her, she was the one who made my life a living nightmare, well her and my sister that was part of Becky's little skank squad.
"so Damion are you going to the party tonight like everyone's going to be there," Becky said trying to seduce  Damion with her plastic chest. "yeah like all the popular kids get their own spot so we don't have to sit with the losers," my sister said trying to sound all sexy, but I don't think its working.
"if you come I think I can get you a seat," Becky said as she flipped her hair extensions, was anything on this girl real I think to my self.
"no thanks I have to be at home by eight so no can do,"  Damion said, "come on its a full moon the lighting will be just right," my sister said trying to lure him into their trap. "He said he doesn't want to go, can't you girls go and bother someone else," I say looking directly at them.
"and who do you think you are," Beaky said to me. " it's not proper to start a sentence off with and, and I don't think that's any of your business," I said back to her. "Beaky lets not waste our time with losers like that, let's go," my sister said, and with that, they left.
My mom texted me that she had a last-minute meeting, and to catch my sister for a ride. No way am I getting in that car with My sister and Becky.
"You need a ride," Damion says to me as he turns his face away from my phone. " noisy, and yes I do," 
"You wanna ride with me and the pa...i mean the group.
" Sure why not, it's not like I'm going to get kidnapped from a guy I just met" I responded, he chuckled and walked me over to his car.
"wow is that a jeep Republican with the extra inch boosting?" I ask him while he opens the door, " yep and you can bet that I got the extra gripping tiers to" he tells me.
We get in and wait for his brother and sister to walk out of the school when they finally do, Damion turns on the car and starts to drive off.
"Hey, your mom is at a late meeting, right?" he asked me. Yeah, why ?" I ask him. "let me show you something," he said to me as he turns down a forest path.
" wait you're not going to murder me are you?" I asked a little panicked, " I'm not going to kill you Jasmine" he said to me as the car came to a stop
I step out of the car only to find the most magnificent thing I have ever seen in my life....