"Plans?" Questioned Prince.

"Your Mom and I let you take the remainder of the school year off and you gave up music." "So what are your plans?"

"Well for starters I don't wanna go back to that school or any school around here." Replied Prince.

"Okay and you can become homeschooled like Bella but son you have to get an education." I replied.

Prince was silence.

"What about music?" "You had something there." "And you just let it go."

"Because everyone kept comparing me to you and I don't wanna be known as Hakeem Lyon's son." Prince responded.

I laughed.

"What's funny?" Prince questioned.

"Because I know exactly how you feel." "When I first started off, I was known as Lucious Lyon's son." "I wanted to branch off and have my own identity." I replied.

"And how do I do that?" Prince questioned.

"You just have to find your own sound, something that fits you." I replied.

"Thanks Dad." Prince smile.

Bella's POV (At Empire)

"You're late." Rich smirked.

"Um I had a run in with the paparazzi." I replied.

"Bella!" "Rich!" Just the two people I wanted to see." Dre smiled.

"Um what's going on?" I replied with a skeptical look on my face.

"How about a joint tour!" Dre replied enthusiastically.

"A tour?" "With me and Rich?" "Um together?" I questioned.

"Yes so what do you guys say?" Dre questioned.

"Um idk." I hesitated. "And what about us finishing this joint project that we're working on?

"No worries." Dre replied clapping his hands. "It's only a few cities and you guys will still have time to record."

"What about you Rich are you on board?" Dre asked.

"Sure but only if Bella agrees to it." Replied Rich.

"So what do you say Bella?" Dre smiled. "Your career could really take off. "This would be great for the both of you."

"Okay fine, I'm in." I agreed.

"Great choice." Dre smiled.

Dre left and Rich and I were alone in the studio.

"So you and I going on tour huh." "I remember my first tour and..."

"Okay let me stop you there." I interrupted.