Miles and The Sinister 2 AU

Start from the beginning

Miles see his parents whisper shouting at eachother,he can't hear what they're talking about,but they're definitely fighting as shown by their facial expression.

He shook his head and walk back to his room where he slept peacefully until morning.

~~~

"Don't touch me!,"

Miles sat up rubbing his eyes.

He swung his legs on the side of his bed,standing up he walks toward the noise and see his parents fighting,again.

Miles's father pushed his mother before walking away,

"Just be prepared for later!"he screamed as he walks downstairs

Miles's mom rolled her eyes as she sat in front of her vanity applying some make up when Flora runs up to her.

"Mommy,can you play with me?"

"No Flora,get away from me,"She pushes Flora away and Miles took Flora out of the room.

"Are you okay Flora?,just don't ask her anymore,okay?.I'll play with you another time"Miles asked worriedly

"Its fine Miles,I have other friends to play with."Flora shruggs

"Who?,"Miles asked even though deep inside he knows the answer

"Y/n,"Flora answered

"Anybody else?,"Miles asked but Flora shook her head

"She said the other kids can't play and she's the only one who can,"

Miles nod before sending Flora to the dining room and walking back to his parents room.

"Mom?,you know that you can talk to her calmly right?"Miles asked

"I don't give a fuck Miles,get out of our room!"she yelled throwing a wooden brush at him.

Miles glared at back of her head before walking away to his room.

He kicked his door in anger and pulled his hair in frustration as he sat on his bed.

A figure then sat beside him as the bed sank a little.

"You know what to do Miles,"y/n stated as she lay her head on Miles's shoulders

"You need to do this Miles,"Milo offered a camera to Miles

Miles looked between Y/n,Milo and the other kids in the room.

"They're my parents,"Miles said

"When they're gone you still have us Miles,"y/n caress his cheek

"Me and Flora...Just us three"she whisphered

Miles glanced at her before grabbing the camera from Milo.

~~~

Miles recorded his parents as they talked in the dining room and he set up the camera where they won't see it.

Miles sat beside Flora across from his mother while his father sat on the end of the table.

Miles laughed with Flora glancing at the camera.

~~~

Miles recorded from the camera as he cut the brake wires of the car and stopped filming to go near the gates.

A few minutes go by and the car passed by Miles.

It was going straight until it suddenly swerve left and right until it slam against the walls beside the gates.

Miles walk out of the bushes as he continue to record the "accident".

He recorded his parents inside as they took their last breathes.

"Miles?,"

He turned around and hides his camera behind his back as he approaches Flora.

"Lets go Flora,"Miles took her hands as they run towards their maids and told them about what happened.

Police and ambulance came but they're already dead.

Miles climbs up at the attic where everyone is waiting for him.

"Good job Miles,"Y/n congratulated him as Milo took the camera to put it with the other films.

"Good...job"y/n whispered as she hugs Miles

~~~

Miles tried to convince Flora to run away and start their new life,but Flora is too scared to get out of the house.

Y/n and the other kids lived with them since then.

Until the maids said that the head maid decided to get Flora a private tutor.

And let me tell you.

Y/n's blood boiled when she founds out that its a girl named Kate.

Her mother's name is Kate so she hated the girl just because of her name.

(Sorry if your mothers name is not Kate)

~~~

Y/n and Miles looked at Kate from the window upstairs while Flora and the other kids are on the stables.

"You know what to do with her and the head maid Miles,"y/n whispered at him as she wraps her arms around his torso.

"Of course love,"Miles nodded

(A/N:Vote and Comment!,Message me for request!)

Did I just update two imagines?