Chapter 1

"Mmmm...." I moaned as the alarm went on indicating it was time to wake up and start my boring working life again. But wait... I've never been woken up with a huge headache before, nor did I never went to sleep feeling all goowy and stinky... AND I CERTAINLY HAVE NEVER WENT TO BED NAKED!!

I opened my eyes terrified and felt something moving next to me:

"Shut up you mother#@#king alarm, I'm up, I'm up" said a deep voice beside me but that person (which my brain still didn't understand or realize was a man) didn't notice me as he flung his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him as his face was now on the left side of my chest that was only covered by a thin white sheet. I was avoiding to look at his face and my brain was still in too much shock to at least scream or yell at that strange man. I was debating whether to look or not but after a long battle with my stupid brain, which I could frankly say won quickly because of the headache, my eyes met the perfectly shaped face of a man, lips slightly parted while snoring soundly, his brown hair all messed up was tickeling my neck, his muscled arm gave me a feeling of protection and affection: "WHAT THE HELL?? WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU'RE IN A BED NAKED, NAKED WITH A STRANGE MAN THAT YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME. PLUS IT'S A FREAKIN WORK DAY AND YOU STILL NEED TO GO HOME AND CHANGE AND GET TO WORK OR ELSE YOUR BOSS WILL BURRY YOU ALIVE ! But what to do? should I wake him up? should I leave and put this all behind me and never tell a soul about what happened (well I don't remember anything about last night...) Oh Hell!! I'm going to wake him up" I moved my hand and before I had the chance to even shake off his arm he groaned and turned to the other side, got up ,put on his boxers, without even glancing at me, took his pants from I don't know where: "Those flexing muscles in his back, man he must work out everyday to get those I'm sure..." and before I was able to ask him what happened last night I was welcomed by him throwing some hundred dollar bills on the white sheet. I glanced at the money then at his face then back to the money: " What the hell are you looking at? Take the money and get out already I need to get to work and I'm not in a mood to hear "Are you gonna call me again or Are we gonna see each other again" questions, I'm already late so put your clothes on and leave now."

"E..EE...EXCUSE ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I yelled while grabbing the white sheet and put it around my petite tiny figure and stood up: "I AM NOT A F@#KING WHORE YOU JERK, I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AFTER I HAD THOSE SHOTS OF TEQUILLA". The stranger stood in shock looking at me. I started looking for my clothes as tears started to fill up in my eyes. DON'T CRY, REMEMBER NEVER LET A GUY SEE YOUR TEARS NO MATTER WHAT!! I started putting on my clothes from last night and I gathered up my courage and took the money from the bed and threw it at his face: "GO GIVE THAT MONEY TO ONE OF YOUR WHORES YOU MANWHORE!! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION NOT ALL GIRLS THAT ARE WILLING TO SLEEP WITH YOU, EVEN IF THEY ARE DRUNK, ARE NOT CONSIDERED WHORES. SO GO AND LEARN SOME SELF-RESPECT TOWARDS WOMAN, ALL YOU MAN ARE DISGRACEFUL AND MEAN" with that said I opened the door and left the hotel room leaving a very much shocked gorgeous man alone. I ran out, out of that hotel, away from him, away from all man... I didn't realize until I got home that I was actually crying my eyes out, remembering my past and the same way I was treated years ago by someone close to me...