|End of the training/sunset|

You and Kyousuke are on your way home, you didn't want to walk back home with Tenma and other's, you wanted to avoid any fights right now.

"Are you gonna go visit your brother?" You ask to Kyousuke.

"It's kinda late to visit him don't you think?" He look at you.

"Right.. I didn't saw time pass.." You said.

"I saw you noting something on your phone."

"Oh, that? It's just some notes." You show your phone to Kyousuke.

"You know you could've asked the Fifth sector for those information right?"

"I know, but I rather not." You put your phone back in your bag.

"Why?" ask Kyousuke.

"Don't know, don't feel like it." You answered.

BEEP BEEP

"That's mine." Said Kyousuke and took out his phone.

"So?"

"From Fifth sector." He answered and show you his phone screen.

Time: just now

Message:

Make sure that Raimon lose to Eito academy with an 0:3

Fifth Sector.

"Another match.." You sigh.

Kyousuke close his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Lame..." You mumbled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Said Kyousuke going on another path, you two home are separated by this path.

"Bye!" You said and walked toward your auntie place.

|A day after/after class|

Seems like Kyousuke decided to not come to school today, it was kind of obvious that he wouldn't be interested in class lessons.

You then notice the captain Shindou, seems like he's gonna go home, hm... Let's follow him.

Why? Because you're bored!

After some minutes Shindou meet a woman with purple hair with orange glasses, Do they know each other?

"Excuse me, you're the Raimon Soccer club's captain, Shindou right?" Asked the woman.

"Yes..." Respond Shindou.

"I knew it! This is my son Hitofude Hayato! He's a midfield in Eito, academy's soccer club!" Said the woman, she took out her son out of his hidding spot.

For short this woman tried to have a deal with Shindou to let his son goal one time in the match against Raimon and Eito, for his student record.

For uh... Classical music Concert tickets?

Shindou tried to refuse the offer but the woman kept on assisting, that's lame, they soon both left.

You could see Shindou clench his fist where he's holding the tickets.

"Frustrated?" You said out loud to Shindou.

Shindou turn around and see you.

"What are you doing here?" He ask.

"It's not important, what's more important is that.. Are you really gonna let that woman manipulate you in that match for his son record ?" You said pointing at Shindou.

"What else can I do? We're gonna lost anyway, aren't you on the Fifth sector side anyway?" Shindou fake smiled looking away.

"You have the power to choose Shindou, unlike me." You said and walked away.

|Shindou pov|

What did she meant by the power choose?

I sigh and continued to walk on my way home.