Chp.70 DIO's World Pt.5/(YN)'s Return

Start from the beginning

(YN): So don't expect any mercy from you.

(YN) then light up flames from his hand as he gets ready to burn Dio alive...but suddenly, Dio started chuckling and then laughing like a maniac as he then yells out...

Dio: Come forth, ZA WARDUO!

Dio then stops time...

Dio: I-If I can...make it a little farther...

Dio started crawling away from Jocelyn and (YN) as he then grabs the back of the car...

Dio: N-Now...time will resume!

Time resumes as Dio was holding on the back of a vehicle as he started getting away from Jocelyn and (YN)...

(YN): Well he had his ear on the ground to listen a car coming near by.

Jocelyn: Clever, but he ain't getting away that easily!

Jocelyn then takes out a knife from her shoulder as she uses Star Platinum to use its strength to toss the knife at Dio...as it did, the knife then hit Dio's hand as he let's go and started rolling over to the ground and still injured from his busted head...he then notices a sewer in front of him as he knew it can be a way to escape...but as he was gonna escape and open the lid of the sewer, Jocelyn and (YN) suddenly pop out from the sewer...

(YN): And where do you think your going? We've got unfinished business.

Dio: NRRRRRGH!

Jocelyn and (YN) jumped out from the sewer as they both stood in front of Dio as he was still laying there...they were ready to strike Dio if he tries to do something...and so he did...

Dio: Za Warudo! Stop-

(YN)/Jocelyn: ORAAA!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!

With (YN)'s strength and power and Jocelyn's Star Platinum, throwing rapidly and brutal punches to Dio, last one send him flying away with full of injuries and a huge busted head as he started to bleed out...but as he was sent flying..he somehow started laughing as he yells out...

Dio: You two fell for it!! This is my escape routine! My victory is on shore! My genius has triumph over the two of you! Jocelyn, doesn't this street look familiar!?!

Jocelyn: Huh!!?! ...No! This street-it can't be!

(YN): What is it Jocelyn!?

Jocelyn: This street! This is where he-he-what have I done!?!

As soon Dio crash to the ground and smoke surrounding his body and the area where he crashed...as the smoke dust was fading away slowly, there was a yellow aura to be shown as Dio was somehow kneeled down to the ground as he had his fingers inside Josephine's neck, as if he was sucking her blood to heal himself up and looked even different...

as the smoke dust was fading away slowly, there was a yellow aura to be shown as Dio was somehow kneeled down to the ground as he had his fingers inside Josephine's neck, as if he was sucking her blood to heal himself up and looked even different

Dio: You failed! This was my escape route to your grandfather! And now his blood is mine!

(YN): M-Mrs.Joestar! Dio, You bastard!

Jocelyn: D-Dio! You're dead!!

Dio: Just as I thought, Josephine's blood suits me well. It's like it was meant to be mine from the very beginning. It's far more intense than anything I felt before! This sensation is absolutely incredible! A century ago, this body belonged to Johanna's husband! One hundred years ago, the blood that I have drank is from his granddaughter, Josephine Joestar! And the one who allowed me to make it this far was you two! The Joestar bloodline was been always mere dog shit on the road of my destiny! But in the end, it will appear that the bloodline are fated to my tools!

Jocelyn: Wh-Why you-

(YN): DIO!!!

Jocelyn: (YN) wait!

(YN) started to rush towards Dio as he was gonna strike a brutal punch again towards Dio, but this time Dio blocked that punch like it was nothing as he then kicks him straight to his gut, sending him flying away crashing towards a building...

Jocelyn: (YN)-AAAACK!!!

Jocelyn...who she didn't know and never notice that Dio quickly ran up to her as he then punches her straight to her gut, and leaving a gaping hole on her gut, Jocelyn started to suffer the pain of having that hole in her gut as she started spatting a lot of blood out from her mouth...

Dio: No more take backs.

After Dio leaving Jocelyn's gut with a gaping hole in it, he then sends her flying away with (YN) as he then gets up and notices Jocelyn flying towards him...he quickly catches her..

(YN): Jocelyn! Are you-

He then notices the gaping hole on her gut...

(YN): N-No! NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo!!! No! This can't happen! P-Please! Stay alive! F-Fight through it!! I know you can! C-Come on Jocelyn! Come-

(YN) then notices Jocelyn then reaching to (YN)'s cheek with her hand as she then gives him a little smile as she sheds a little tear from her eye and says her final words to her...

Jocelyn: ...D-Dont give up...g-give his hell and..please...save our friends...and save yourself...

After that...Jocelyn's body then want moving at all as her whole body started to give off some smoke as a soul from her body started to leave as it then flies up in the air as the soul was a spirit and showed off to be an image Jocelyn....

(YN): J-Jocelyn...

-END OF CHAPTER 70-