I chose not such a formal dress, it was yellow with shoulder sleeves. It had flowers decorated with. I knew it would suit her, and I was right.

Her blonde hair fit perfectly with the light make up.
She was beautiful, and our plan was coming along together.
"Holy shit Millie, you blow me away!"
Lola yelled running to her best friend hugging her.
"You think?"
She asked twirling.
"Of course, you both look amazing! Now let's go."
I said.

They nodded linking arms.
I looked down to Instagram seeing timothees post, in his pink suit. It suited him. They both look good.

Now let's hope this works.
-
Millies pov
A limo was out front, ready for us. I hadn't been this formal before.

My small mind couldn't put the facts together, I was attending a premier at a red carpet for an album I helped with the photography.

It made me so happy, but nervous.
Harry and Lola were practically sitting on top of each other, I saw lolas face. She was happy, which made me happy.

But I couldn't help but feel sad, everyone's finding love. All I'm finding is heart ache wherever I go.
I sighed playing with my hair.
"Sir we're here."
Our driver said.
"Thanks mate."

Harry turned to us.
"So it's 9, all we need to do is walk down the red carpet. Take some photos answer some questions. Millie walk behind me, people are going to want photos and questions. Lola you walk with me my love."
Harry explained.

We nodded, I saw Lola and Harry exchange a strange look.
Which I shook off.

Our driver opened the door, the loud noises of camera shots and voices hit me hard.

Harry walked out holding lolas a hand.
I didn't think it would be this big.

My heart sunk as I got out of the car, walking behind Harry.
As everyone noticed, the volume turned up.

Screaming, voices, cameras.
"Harry Harry! Is that your new girlfriend? How is the album? Will we be listening to it tonight?"
A man asked as Harry and Lola walked 2 steps onto the red carpet.
"Yes this is my girlfriend, and the albums well put together. You'll have to find out if we're listening to it."
Harry said winking. Lola smiled looking down.

I followed and we stopped in the middle posing for cameras.
"Millie! Millie! We heard you took the photos for this album! You did such a good job! How do you feel?"
A woman asked throwing a microphone to my face.
"Um- yes I did, thank you it was really all Harry he's an amazing artist and person. I'm pretty overwhelmed. How are you?"
The lady asked.
"She just asked how I was!"
She said.

I smiled confused.
"I'm good! Have a nice night."
The woman asked me walking to Harry.

I posed a lot, Lola and I did some funny poses. I loved it.
I even saw Harry kiss Lola, everyone went nuts taking more photos.
"Millie! Is it true you dated actor timothee chalamet and dumped him a week later!?"
A person shouted.
"Errr um-"
"Is it true you broke his heart?!"
"No-"
"Did you two have a kid?"
"What?"
I said half laughing.

Lola pulled me away.
"You're ok, Harry said we're only here for a bit until we move on into the hall."
Lola whispered.

I nodded smiling at the cameras.
Until my face dropped, my body tensed and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

There he was, standing right in front of me.
He smiled, then looked down.
He was incredibly attractive wearing a pink suit, his hair, his eyes, it was him.

I smiled back.
"Hey."
He mouthed.

I turned around, Lola and Harry had left.
It was just me and him facing each other on the red carpet.

All the sounds drowned out.
Am I dreaming?
He walked towards me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Millie. I can't believe I left you. It was the worst thing I did. I've cried every night for you. I dream about you, I see you everywhere. I'm so stupid and I-I- I can't live without you being beside me, I can't do this I can't walk. I can't speak".
We both chuckled, but I was crying.
He took my hand and we ran off the red carpet.
I was well past crying, I was sobbing my ass off.
"I'm sorry timothee, I'm sorry I said I didn't love you. I'm sorry how I acted. It was all going so fast and I couldn't bare watch you leave me, I thought I wasn't good enough and I thought you shouldn't love me. I was so sad with out it felt like my other side was ripped from me. I couldn't-"
I broke into more tears.

He laugh cried and brought his hands to my face wiping them away.
"The truth is, I'm in deep mad love with you. And I can't bare living a day without your stupid laugh, and your stupid smile. And your stupid curly hair I'd die for. I'm in love with every single part of you, and I only realised how strongly in love I was when you left."
I said.

He smiled, his hands lingering on my face.
"I love you, Millie."
He said.

Slowly looking to my eyes then to my lips, before connecting them.
I wiped his tears away as he passionately kissed me lovingly.

"I love you, Millie. I can't stand being without. Never leave me again."
He said kissing me, again and again. All over my face.

Until we were both laughing, he took my hands twirling me around.
"You look amazing, by the way."
He said.

I blushed, he twirled me into his chest.
And hugged me closely to his chest.

We both fell on the grass chuckling.
The stars were bright that night, and we were both in love. Heart break is the worst kind of pain I had ever experienced.

So I advise you, when you find the one you love. Don't let go of them. You'll regret it.

Because as he twirled me around in the night, his smiling face. Made my heart flutter.
And that's when I knew, i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
"I love you."
I whispered.
"And I love you, forever."
He whispered back.
-
AUTHORS NOTE
This isn't the end, but yay! There back together. I missed them, stay in tuned the drama doesn't end.
Just yet that is.