"Why are you sitting on my lap?"

"Because I wanna see what you're doing~" She pushed herself against his soft length very obviously, causing Josh to retract his hands for a moment before setting them on her hips hesitantly. Now that she was making it obvious what she wanted, he understood what to do. However, his only idea of what to do came from the very minimal amount of porn he's seen. Max, on the other hand, had some experience from high school with the boys she liked.

Wanting to not make a mistake, Josh tried to keep the conversation casual. "I-I took Pete's code and started making a better program for our exploits." He said breathlessly, the female pushing up against him more, making his pants feel uncomfortably tight.

"Mm? You did? Good job~" She turned around to face him, seeing his blushing face staring right back at her. It made her smile with delight. She leaned closer to him and planted a soft kiss against his lips. For a second, he hesitated do to anything, but soon kissed back shyly. There was a moment of silence between them before Josh spoke.

"Does this mean we're dating now?"

"If you want to, sure!~" She nuzzled his cheek and gave him another kiss, this one rougher than the last. She forced her tongue into his mouth, brushing up against his own. As a reaction, his fingers dug into her hips, making her squeak and pull away.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" he said quickly.

"No, it's okay! It just startled me, you're fine~" She petted his head gently, making him close his eyes and sigh. She got off his lap and moved in between his legs, her fingers tracing the large bulge in his pants. He watched her nervously as she unzipped his pants. There was a happy smile on her face as her finger teased the tip, his other hand feeling the short hair around the base. Slowly, she pushed it into her mouth and to the back of her throat, gagging slightly and nearly making him cum. He quickly pulled her away, not wanting to make a mess all over her. She tilted her head in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, I'm just--"

"Nervous?"

"Yeah."

"Just relax and let me handle things~"

With a smile on her face, she licked the tip and went back down on his cock, suddenly shoving it as far back into her throat as she could. He grabbed onto her hair as he tilted his head back, his breaths uneven as he came in her mouth. Max pulled herself away and swallowed it all, opening her mouth to show him. She was surprised at how quick he came, but realized it was probably because it was his first time. She then sat up on his desk as he zipped up his pants. He looked at her thighs curiously as she opened her legs for him, pulling up her skirt and showing him her panties.

He gulped heavily as his fingers traced her folds, making her blush as she watched his curious expression. He slowly moved away her panties, touching the shaved skin and tracing her entrance. He inserted a finger into her, making Max cover her face. She was now afraid that he'd notice the scars, but he didn't say anything. He pulled his fingers away and moved his face in between her legs, his tongue suddenly dragging across her pussy, which nearly made her scream with surprise. He didn't know what he was doing, but she didn't care. She was already so horny that she came within a few minutes, her thighs squishing his face as she let out a string of soft moans.

The two of them stared at each other quietly for a moment before looking away, not really sure how to feel about what happened. 

"Does this mean we love each other?" he asked.

"I-I mean, I love you. Do you love me?"

"I do."

"Then we love each other."