"Ok, first off, you look amazing! Second, don't doubt my hair and makeup skills. It's not their fault." Her tone and casual joke helped in easing Hermione's nerves as she let out a small chuckle, smiling. "Now, shall we?" The Hufflepuff held out her arm to her friend.

"We shall."

{Draco's Pov}
He was furious. Not at Astrid but at himself. He had waited too long and someone else had taken her away from him, it was his fault. It just had to be Saint Potter! Since Astrid already had a date, he was forced to take Pansy Parkinson, since she had made it her mission to ask him every single day until he gave up and said yes.

As Draco drown in the thoughts of Astrid being with someone else and Potter, he heard someone from across the room next to the stairs say, "Wow, they look beautiful.." causing everyone in the entrance to look.

There, walking down the stairs, was Astrid Lux and Granger. He paid no attention to the mudbl- muggle born, only to the Hufflepuff. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her normally poofy white hair was pulled into a loose bun on the back of her head with her bangs out and longer pieces on the sides. Astrids dress was a long pink, layered lace dress with white embroidery along the waist. It was off the shoulder with puffy translucent sleeves that went to her wrists. It was beautiful but nothing in comparison to the girl wearing it.

Draco watched as Saint Potter walked up to her and talked to her, no doubt complementing her on her beauty. Astrid smiled and said something back before Professor McGonagall walked over to them and that the champions dance was about to start.

'Why am I such an idiot?'

{Astrids Pov}
Astrid and Hermione walked down the stairs as  other students stared at them in awe, making both girls smile. They walked to were Harry and Ron were, the latter standing with his date, Padma. Harry was the first of the two boys to say something, "Wow, Astrid, you look amazing."

Her pink painted lips smiled as she said, "Well you look dashing yourself." Astrid turned to see Krum and Hermione walking in to the dance with the girl looking back, letting the Hufflepuff shoot her a thumbs up. She looked back as Professor McGonagall walked over to the two of them.

"Are you and Ms. Lux ready to dance?" She said looking at Astrids dress for a second a before saying, "Lovely dress, Ms. Lux." The Hufflepuff nodded her head in appreciation as Harry looked at their teacher, baffled. "What dance?"

"The dance! It's traditional for the three champions to have the first dance. In this case five." Astrid only smiled at the Professor and grabbed Harry's hand before pulling him into the dance. "Thank you Professor!" She called over her shoulder as they walked in. The dance hall was decorated like a winter wonderland. The room was lined with sparkly white and light blue with the stand in the back. It was gorgeous.

Students were lined up along the sides of the entrance and clapped as the champions and their dates walked in hand and hand. The conductor tapped his baton and the music started. With a little encouragement from Astrid, Harry put a hand on her waist and one in her raised hand. The twirled and swayed around the outer circle. They switched between hands before Harry put before hands on her waist and she was lifted into the air, taking her by surprise and giggle quietly.

Soon Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall joined in to dance, even Ginevra was able to drag Snape out. Once the Lux's eyes met, her mother winked at her making Astrid laugh. Other students started to join as well until everyone was on the dance floor. The music soon turned to the popular magic band, The Weird Sisters, making some of the girls scream in excitement. Harry and Astrid danced and jumped to the music until the Hufflepuff spotted Draco Malfoy storm out of the dance, which nobody else seemed to notice.