Chp.69 DIO's World Pt.4

Start from the beginning

Dio: What?!

Jocelyn again twitches her fingers again as Dio backs away...

Dio: What the!?! She moved her fingers! But how!?! What's going on!?! She shouldn't be able to think while move! ...wait! No way! Is her power...is the same....as Za Warudo's!?!!

Dio remember Jocelyn saying "Your stand has a lot of common with my Star Platinum"

Dio: Did she mean...that Za Warudo and Star Platinum are the same stand!?

Dio suddenly notices from Jocelyn's eyes, it was like if she was starring right at Dio...

Dio: Damn it. Can she see me now?? Can she constantly move?? Or is it subconsciously moving her hand? ...tch. Okay, times up.

Dio then flies behind Jocelyn as times goes running again, Jocelyn then slowly turns around and stares at Dio, knowing that he was already behind her...

Dio: Jocelyn, could you see me?

Jocelyn stood quite as she continues starring at Dio...

Dio: Must I repeat I ask if you can follow my movements!?!

Jocelyn: See what? You're not making sense. Need to have your eyes check Dio?

Jocelyn then started to fly away with Star Platinum as Dio started flying also and started chasing her down the city...

Dio: Just you wait! You cannot run forever! No matter if you see me during stopped time or not! If your stand does have the similarities to mines prove it! I want to see it!

Dio then suddenly got closer to Jocelyn as he was able to use Za Warudo's power...

Dio: Za Warudo! Stop time again!!

Dio stops time again as he starts to float towards Jocelyn slowly as he notice her whole right arm was twitching as well..

Dio: Hmmmm.

Dio reaches his right arm to Jocelyn's right as he notices hers started twitching again...

Dio:

(Changed Eng Dub laugh to Jap)

After Dio's laugh, he notice a magnet on his clothes from his wrist, he takes it off and notices it was going to Jocelyn's right arm...

Dio: I see. You planted a magnet. Must've be when we we're exchanging blows. Looks like a wallet magnet or like a pocket planner. I must have admit, you had me fool. You're a clever girl indeed. But, if you're using tricks like these, then that means it proves that you can't move when times stop! You only added a few more seconds to your life! Now this time, this is the end, Die Jocelyn!

As Dio uses Za Warudo to go and strike and kill Jocelyn for good, he notices Jocelyn suddenly and shockingly and this time, she moved her whole right arm as she summoned Star Platinum and then jabs a brutal punch towards Za Warudo's gut, also Dio, leaving them both a hole in their guts as Dio started bleeding and spatting blood out from his mouth...

Dio: What!?! H-How...she was moving! She can really move!? What nerve...although she is only to move briefly! D-Damn it!!!

As time goes running again, Dio then was sent flying after the punch he got from Star Platinum, crashing through a jewelry store as Jocelyn then falls and luckily grabs onto a billboard...