Tournament 1: 9

Comincia dall'inizio

Todoroki: You're in my way.

Endeavor: You're acting disgracefully, Shoto.

I decided to ignore him and walked right pass him, but he just kept on yapping that big mouth of his...

Endeavor: If you used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and the cavalry battle. Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand? You're different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!

Todoroki: Is that all you can say, bastard? I will win and advance with just Mom's power. I won't use your power when I fight.

Endeavor: Even if that works for now, you'll soon reach the limits of that power.

Just shut up... Just shut your goddamn mouth, you bastard.

3rd POV

Izuku was making his way towards the bleachers where his classmates are.

Uraraka: Oh, Deku! *Waved* Good work!

Iida: We saved a seat for you!

Izuku smiled and walked down to his friends to take a seat. He noticed that Y/N was in his seat sleeping taking a quick nap with his arms folded. Izuku only chuckled and called him out.

Izuku: Hey Y/N! The next match is about to start!

Y/N wakes up and rubbed his eyes. He turned towards Izuku and waved at him.

Y/N: What's up, Izuku Midoriya. Is it time already?

Momo: Yeah, the next one is going to be Todoroki and Sero.

Y/N: Huh... This should be an interesting fight.

The flames in the arena started to burst again, and the crowd started to roar loudly again. And Todoroki and Sero were already in the arena.

Present Mic: THANKS FOR WAITING! NEXT UP IS THESE GUYS! FIRST UP! HE'S GOOD, BUT WHAT'S WITH THE PLAINNESS HE JUST CAN'T GET RID OF?! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S HANTA SERO!

Sero: That's pretty mean.

Present Mic: VERSUS! TAKING SECOND, THE SON OF THE FLAME HERO, ENDEAVOR! ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!

The crowd started to get hyped and roared louder then the first match. Y/N and Izuku were watching Todoroki very carefully, but Y/N started to look at Todoroki's face, and he could tell that something was wrong.

Y/N: 'Strange... I never seen him act like this.'

Present Mic: AND NOW, FOR THE SECOND MATCH OF THE FINALS! READY... START!

Sero was stretching a bit before quickly shooting tapes out of his elbows, and it looked like he wanted to waste no time trying to beat Todoroki, but Todoroki did nothing as he just stand there looking on the ground. The tape wrapped around Todoroki's body and Sero started to swing him around the arena, and it looked like Sero wanted to win by out of bounds.

Present Mic: A SURPRISE ATTACK AIMED TO PUSH HIS OPPONENT OUT OF BOUNDS! DON'T YOU THINK THAT WAS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THIS SITUATION?! SERIOUSLY, GET HIM, SERO!

Todoroki looked up at Sero with a menacingly look in his eyes.

Todoroki: I'm sorry.

Todoroki stomped his foot to the ground, causing ice to head towards Sero. But the ice ended up turning into an gigantic iceberg as it also made the whole place rumble and alot of the people to be shocked. Todoroki exhaled cold air and released himself from Sero's tape. Sero was stuck in the gigantic ice, and he couldn't move a muscle.