one

————————————————————————

————————————————————————julieandthephantoms: final bows

julieandthephantoms:
final bows. stand tall.
#julieandthephantoms #theorpheum #panicathedisco

tagged: @thejuliemolina
——————————————
279 likes, 20 comments
300 new followers
—————————————
thejuliemolina: you can watch our performances of stand tall and edge of great on youtube!
100 ❤️
————————————————————————

julie set down her phone, smiling, after leaving a comment on the last post from the band's account, run by her best friend flynn. julie looked up at the ceiling and smiled again and suddenly three ghosts popped into her room.

"guys! boundaries!" julie yelled after jumping slightly.

"we know-" all three ghosts sighed at the same time as poofed back out. suddenly there was a knock at the door and julie rolled her eyes.

"come in," she sighed, knowing her three ghost bandmates would never understand the concept of boundaries.
all three ghosts phased through the wall and smiled and julie, alex waving to the girl which julie happily returned.

"good morning julie!" reggie exclaimed, sitting on the edge of the girl's bed excitedly.

"good... morning?" julie had never seen reggie this enthusiastic at this time of day and was a bit concerned, but brushed it off as reggie being reggie.

she said nothing about boundaries as the other two ghosts sat on her bed. reggie had one leg bent with his foot resting on his knee, sitting at the edge of julie's bed on the side the lifer was already on. alex was across from julie on the other side of the bed, sitting cross legged. finally luke sat at the end of the bed opposite reggie, sitting with his legs folded under himself.

"alright what are you up to? usually you guys snoop around when you come in here." julie raised an eyebrow and the three boys looked between each other and tried to stammer out a few words before simultaneously becoming distracted by the vibrations of the bed they were sitting on.

"what in the?" luke questioned as the buzzing continued. julie laughed and picked up her phone, figuring the constant buzzing was just flynn calling her.

the lifer's jaw went slack when she realized how wrong she was. suddenly her comment had 100 likes, and her personal account had over 800 new followers. she almost squealed, containing herself because she knew the guys were right there. of course she did end up giving out a shrill squeal when flynn texted her.