chapter 1

You cough violently as you look back at the flaming ship, you could barely hear the screams of the other people dying. Giving one last cough you to drift off into slumber while your raft sways with the current.

      "Man over board!" shouts the pirate while watching the figure on the raft float aimlessly. They get the drifter onto the boat looking at the limp woman. Shoving his way through, a man looked at her. "Go put her in my chambers, and clean up the deck." he said sternly and gruffly. The men did as told carrying the jane doe into the captains chamber and leaving with the door shut.

      You blink your eyes open as the sunlight floods your veiw. Covering the sun you sit up. Where am i? You think looking around the room. There was treasures everywhere, jewls, gold, you name it and it was there. You look down at yourself, a loose white shirt and a pair of trousers  big enough to  cover your whole body.

"Don't worry love, your dress will be dry soon." a soft voice charmed in your ears. Quickly turning towards the anonymous voice, a charming man sat in a chair beside the bed, wearing almost the same outfit besides the pants.

"Who are you?" you ask squinting at the figure, the sun was to bright in your eyes to actually make out the features of the man. He gets up and closes the shabby curtain, making it easier to see his face.

"They call me captain hook" he paused between captain and hook shooting a grin. "And who might you be?" he gestures towards you. "My name is ________" you reply confused.

"Well ________, welcome aboard the jolly roger." he said, this time with a devious grin. You didn't understand why you were frightened until you remembered that your father used to tell stories about the jolly roger, and how the captain, was one of the most wicked pirates of the seven seas, and how the jolly roger was the fastest ship. You had always believed it was a fairy tale, until this very moment. You grab at the seam of the trousers pulling them up slightly and tilt your head slightly at the captain thinking to yourself.

"You're kidding aren't you." you say confidently before continuing  "the legend is but a fairy tale, fiction" you finish. You rub your hands together and smile slightly challenging the man.

"That, miss, is where you are wrong." he says picking a rope up with his hand and begining to walk towards you. At this moment you notice that his left hand wasn't a hand at all, but a metal hook replacing the hand in a skillful manor.

Standing mere inches infront of you is a pirate, a legendary pirate. He snickers quietly staring straight through you. Leaning closer he wraps his arms around your waist wrapping the rope acrossed the lower half of your stomach. You tense as hook ties the rope tight around your waist. You look around cautiously seeing a vase to your  left and grab it quickly, crashing it against hooks head making him fall to the ground. You leap over the unconscious body and out the door only to be greeted by less attractive pirates. They grinned ferociously. You stood there for a few seconds, then turn to go back only to run into the chest of the captain. With his hand he slaps you a crossed the face with such force, toppling you over.

"Well get back to your duties!" his voice echoed as everybody fastly began tending to the ship. Hook picked you up and carried you back to the room. You protested by hitting his back with no effect you go limp closing your eyes and counting to three hoping to have this all be a dream.