"Of course, you must realize it will come at a cost," Jade smiled.

Jack growled at them already getting what these twins were trying to put down.

"You don't have to bare your fangs to us. Land Creatures are so vicious, aren't they," Jade said.

"Were just trying to be kind you know. Right jade?" Floyd asked.

"Yes indeed. We can't leave these poor unfortunate souls in need," Jade smiled as the two brothers laughed, "Well then If you are interested please visit the lounge at 9 o'clock tonight. We will have delicious tea waiting for you,"

The three anemones gasped at what was just offered, as they turned and begged that Y/n Free them. Even as far as calling her Dorm leader to get her to pity them. Y/n sighed as she agreed to see Azul, feeling that these boys had learned their lesson. Jack didn't like the Idea of Y/n going into that place alone, so he agreed to go with her. Telling them he just wants to put a stop to Azul's scams.

-------

Y/n soon met up with jack at the mirror room, and with a deep breath, they both took a step into the underwater Dorm mirror. The lounge was pretty busy with customers and anemones students, who did not happy to be working so late. Sadly Azul couldn't meet Y/n right away so they helped out a little in the cafe after Ace and Deuce begged them. Though Y/n wasn't much help, cause all the drinks were completely unheard of to her, and couldn't identify the drinks anyway. Thankfully Jack was more helpful and was able to serve the customers.

"Wow, you're really not good at this. Never had a part-time job before?" Jack asked simply.

"Oh yeah, you probably don't know this but Y/n's current time in her world is 1512. So her world is very far behind ours," Ace said as he passed by.

"1512!!" Jack Gasped.

"My, you seem to be really out of your element if that's the case," Said a smooth voice.

The two turned to see it was none other than Azul, in a neat suit and tie. Smiling at them, and thanked them for... Jack's help. So Azul leads them to the back to the VIP rooms, it was a nice sized room with books shelves along the side with a large wall safe at the back.

"So what would you like to discuss with me?" Azul asked as he took a set at his desk.

"Please remove all the Anemones from all the students," Y/n asked simply.

Azul laughed at the request and said that all 225 students signed a contract and therefore agreed to those terms. That he wasn't forcing them to work unfairly or anything, and it was too late to change anything. So with a sigh, Y/n smiled begrudgingly as she said.

"Then, let's make a deal," Y/n sighed.

"Hey?! What are you thinking?!" Jack gasped.

Azul smiled as he listened in as the twins chuckled to themselves as they watch things play out.

"Hmm... understand you want to make a deal with me... We have a little problem, you see? If I remember correctly, you don't have magic. You don't possess a beautiful voice and you aren't the heir to any royal country... You are nothing more than a simple human from the slumps of 1512," Azul said seriously.