"Hey, Ashlynn." Rafe is walking towards me. "Hey, what's up? How are you?"

I give him a look. "I'm fine."

"Good, good," Rafe says.

I look at my brother suspiciously. "What is your problem dude?"

"Um... Tell your boy that we know what he did," Rafe states.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" I point to Topper who is standing by Kelce. "'Cause my boy is right over there and you know that, Rafe."

"Uh, he'll know," Rafe tells me. I turn to walk away. "Bye."

"Douche," I say.

I walk back over to where the guys and Kie are. "Just saw Rafe, and he said, and I quote, 'Tell your boy that we know what he did.'"

Kie looks at me confused. "What is that?"

"Um... Where is he?" JJ asks.

I turn to look over my shoulder where Rafe is with Topper and Kelce. "Right there."

Pope stares at them. "Great, the whole death squad. Ah!"

JJ grabs Pope by the head and turns him around. "Don't stare, bro. Just warning you, bro. If they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay? Slice and dicin'. I'm on edge right now."

Pope nods. "Yeah, yeah."

"If that doesn't work, I got this right here. Okay?" JJ holds up his backpack.

"Yeah, yeah. So, we just gotta stay in the group. They can't get us in the group," Pope states.

"Like a school of fish," JJ offers.

"Stay in the school. Can't leave the school," Pope states.

"I'm sorry, JJ... Please tell me that you did not bring a gun here. JJ, there are kids," Kie reminds him.

"No! Kie, I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine, okay?" JJ tells her.

"Wow, thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ." Kie pauses for a moment. "Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Rafe talking about?"

"Kie, it might go down tonight," Pope tells her.

"What does that mean? 'Might go down tonight.' What did y'all do?"I ask.

"Deny, deny, deny," JJ whispers to Pope.

We sit and watch the movie in peace for a while. That's until Pope decides he has to pee.

"Gotta take a piss," Pope whispers.

"Hold it," I tell him.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda," Pope tells me.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us," JJ warns.

"I gotta go." Pope turns to look back at Rafe and Topper. "They're blocking the bathrooms."

JJ starts to get up. "Come here. I know where."

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kie asks.

"We gotta wring it out," JJ tells her.

"You gonna hold it for each other?" Kie asks.

I shake my head as they walk away. "We need new friends."

I go back to watching the movie but it doesn't last long. I can see people fighting behind the screen. Kie grabs the backpack and we run over together.

I try to push Kelce off of JJ while Kie tries to get Rafe off Pope.

"Let go of him, Kelce!" I shout.