How did she get here?

She calls out to him again with a frown. "Pierre, you jerk!" A few onlookers stare at her with raised brows. Hushed whispers form and Pierre feels a stab in his heart. He's in disbelief that she's really here.

You didn't know what else to say when you feel your legs give out from under you. The one thing you wanted most is to give him a hug goodbye. Falling to your knees you wipe your tears with your fingers. Konoha and Akaashi both lower down to your side with furrowed brows.

Akaashi strokes your back to comfort you. He feels the violent shaking from your small frame.

Through your tears you see a pair of dress shoes standing in front of you. The warmth of Akaashi's hand pulls away from your back. You raise your head up to see Pierre squatting in front of you. Tears stream down his face when he smiles at you. He slowly pulls you into his chest and strokes the back of your head. "It really is you Y/N. I thought I was imagining things." Pierre lightly chuckles.

His warm voice meets your ears. You slowly raise your arms around his waist and nuzzle your face into his chest. "Pierre..." You cry out his name.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving today. I was worried it'll make it harder for me to leave if I did see your face. But I'm glad you showed up. I can leave now with a clearer mind." Pierre smiles when he pulls away from Y/N. His delicate fingers wipe her tears away.

"There's so much I want to tell you but I know you have to leave soon." You try to maintain your voice but the sadness is overwhelming. Your tears continue to stream down your face as you force your words out. "Thank you for everything you've done Pierre. I wish you nothing but the best." You form a small smile. Pierre nods his head, the tears sprinkling down his cheek.

"I love you Pierre. I'll be here whenever you decide to come back." The smile on your face falters and you bite your bottom lip. Pierre forces his choked up words out.

"I love you too Y/N. I promise to come back with several sweets for you. Be a good girl while I'm gone. Don't give too much trouble to Akaashi and Konoha." Pierre strokes Y/N's head one last time before helping her up. He wipes his tears and turns to look at the line behind him. "I should get going before I miss my flight." Pierre looks over to Konoha and Akaashi. "May you two escort Y/N back? I'd also like to say thank you for letting me see her before I go. I hope the two of you will take care of her in my stead."

"Of course." Akaashi and Konoha speak in unison. Your heart aches when you see Pierre step back from you.

"This isn't goodbye Y/N. I'll see you in a few years." Pierre waves goodbye to you and turns to leave. Your unsettling heart aches and you stop Pierre to give him a hug. You rest your forehead against his back. Pierre frowns deeply when he feels Y/N's warmth. His tears fall again and he gives her hands a gentle squeeze before he feels her pull away. "Don't forget to contact me Pierre. Have a safe flight."

Pierre lacked the courage to look at Y/N directly. He nods his head and walks over to the end of the line.

Akaashi walks over to you with an extended hand. "Let's get you home Y/N."

Home? Your real home was Pierre.

Shaking your head, you root yourself to your spot. Akaashi walks over to stand in front of you. His fingers gently rest on your chin, lifting it up. "Do you want to come over to my place for the night?" Konoha widens his eyes when he hears Akaashi's suggestion. "On a school night?!" Akaashi presses his lips together. "I'm not going to leave Y/N alone at Haru's like this."

"What will your parents say?!" Konoha retorts, crossing his arms. "I'll think of something when they come home later." Akaashi murmurs out. He returns his focus on Y/N. She wraps her arms around him and nods her head.

"I want to be with you right now Keiji." You are too depressed to be alone.