Bitches she's back

Start from the beginning

Propheticchild

Ooof 

Deep much

Wah I was only gone for 2 years What happened to my Beanpole?

Sunadaboii

Beanpole?

...

Y/n?

Propheticchild

And I always wondered if you had a brain

Sunadaboii

Oh shit

It really is you

still haven't changed I see

Propheticchild

You know it 🤪

neways I gotta go can't wait for yer match to start 🤩😍

Read 11:56 am

Just as I'm about to head out a sudden rather large barrel, no that's a human, lights twirl around and around above me before settling literally back down to earth. There only one person I see out of all this chaos.

"Bokuto-san, wait up." The call of a all too familiar male makes the two of us turn back. Fuck-king-hell, Akaashi in glasses is the new tease.

"AGAASHII LOOKIE WHO I FOUND TRYING TO SNEAK AWAY BEFORE SAYING HELLO!" Slapping my poor poor back making me stumble forwards landing directly into the arms of the supermodel.

"Y/n-san??! Is it really you?" Looking up I smile cheekily at him pulling myself off of him and back into a standing position.

"Bokuto congratulations, you really got those cut shots in." Patting his now beefy arms before being scooped up in them and thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"AGAASHII LET'S MOVE OUT!" He says that before sprinting ahead straight towards the private male changing rooms. He's not that dumb right, he is going to stop, right?

"BOKUTO STOP." He comes to a immediate halt just as his had was about to open the unholy door to the male's changing room.

"Oh yeah...Stay here for a few." Putting me down as quick as he picked me up I have no choice but to lean against the wall right next to the door.

Just as I was dilly dallying on my phone I didn't notice who came out of the changing rooms, looking up with a welcoming smile until my eyes connect with those golden eyes, his blond hair quiffs upwards to one side of his face. He's grown more handsome since I've last saw him this close.

"A-atsumu..." flipping my phone back into my pocket as the blond player finally creases his lips into a surprisingly cute smile.

"Y/n-chan!" Picking me up like a barbie doll and spinning around and around before falling back into place.

"I missed you." He whispers into my ear his joyous voice gone and left is a serious one, not the distant cold one that sent me away all those years ago.

"You played great out there, like always." Smirking against his neck nuzzling further into it, fully embracing his large arms.

"Cough*" Looking up to a rather annoyed team or rather mostly, Kuro, Sakusa, Akaashi, Bokuto and finally Osamu. Laughing I pull away taking Hinata's hand pulling him far away into the direction of the exit.

~*~

Le gasp... she did not but she did...LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER

MWAHAHAHAHA

JK I'll be feeding you the beginnings of something special with each character of our lovely reverse harem

May or may not be SMUT and NSFW in some stay tuned to find out