Machi use her Nen threads to catch her and pull Shizuku towards herself. So Allison throws them both in a portal then create the exit in the sky above the museum.

Machi and Shizuku catch their fall and Allison teleports outside to continue fighting them, only to be thrown into the glass roof by Machi.

Raymond dodges the bullets thrown at him by Franklin, and the punches thrown by Bonolenov, then sends the both flying from his impact on the ground from his Nen move called Spacepact.

He grins at the damage he's caused and plans to use his move on one of his opponents but has to wait for his cool down.

Bonolenov gets up and decided to plan this carefully now that he knows how strong his opponent is.

Phinks punches Derek in the face and Derek punches him in the gut, Pakunoda tries to get a good shot at Derek without hitting Phinks, she grows irritated and yells "PHINKS MOVE!"

Phinks notices this and moves out of the way and Pakunoda takes the shot, she missed as Derek had quickly dodged the bullet.

"ALLISON TELEPORT ME!" Derek yells over and Allison created a portal that he jumps in and another comes from above Pakunoda where Derek comes out from.

He reels his fist back ready to strike, so Phinks pushes Pakunoda out of the way and uses his hands to block Derek only to get his knuckles busted "AHHH WHAT THE!" Phinks yells and gets punched in the jaw.

Pakunoda shoots Derek in the leg, the bullet piercing his skin.

Alice on the other hand was having it easy, she was copying the Kalluto and Kortopi's Nen ability's like the light of day, no problems whatsoever, and even copied some of the other members when she got close enough.

Currently she had copied Phinks's Nen move and was winding her fists back, she currently had done 8, and then went to punch Kalluto but missed and hit a pillar that knocked down into the next door exhibit.

She turns around "Your quite fast kid." Alice smiles sweetly and Kalluto scoffs.

Kortopi sneaks behind her and goes to stab her but misses as Alice dodges it.

Xander was fighting Uvogin, and Nobunaga, currently he has control of Nobunga and was forcing his body to fight Uvogin "Let go of him!" Uvogin yells.

"Haha, I'm good old man~" Xander laughs at Uvogin and Uvogin growls.

He goes to punch him but Xander uses Nobunga as a human body shield causing Uvogin to stop mid throw, and have a hesitant look on his face "I'm gonna kill you....." Uvogin says in a low tone.

Chrollo dodges Emmelyn's thousands of swords and Emmelyn swings her blade to hit his chest but Chrollo misses it just by an inch, so it cuts his shirt, creating a hole in it.

"Damn you...." Chrollo said and Emmelyn has a faint smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm just following my bosses orders, nothing personal but I care deeply for them.." Emmelyn explains then insults "Unlike someone I see right now~." She Grins and Chrollo's eyes widened.

It was a few minutes later, the Battle had been going on for a while and now the police have arrived "Alright that's enough, lets go the police have ruined the fun." Shalnark says.

"Awwww do we have to Shal!" Xander says a little upset.

"Now Xander!" Feitan snaps.

They all follow their bosses through a portal the the twins Create "I hope to fight all of you at some point!" Alice says all cheery.