Suddenly blue ananamies appeared on top of the boy's heads. Y/n jumped back in shock and confusion. As she stared at the bickering boys she could sense great amount of magic coming from these strange ananamies.

"What's up with them?" Asked a familiar voice.

"Oh, helo Jack. And I don't know but I'm glad you don't have any weird ananamie on your head," Y/n sighed in relief.

"What are you talking about. Oh So that's what happens," Jack gasped as he looked at the other freshmen.

Suddenly the ananamies started to tug harshly on the poor boy's head, forcing them somewhere as they cried out in pain.

"Let's go after them," Y/n said as she grabbed Jack's hand.

Jack blushed as he looked away from her. " Why do I have to go. This has nothing to do with me," He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, I'm still sore from the shift tournament and my curse has been acting up lately," Y/n whimpered dramatically as she leaned into him.

"Y-you, your getting too comfy here. You really play dirty, pulling that on me," Jack huffed with light pink cheeks.

"But seriously, I don't want to go on my own," Y/n said seriously as she tightened her hold on his hand.

The two followed them into the crowded mirror room. Seeing ananamies on all different students, from Savanacaw to Scarabia, all trying to squeeze their way into the octavinelle mirror. With a sigh the two pushed their way into the crowd and Into the mirror, once inside they followed the ananamie students into some sort of lounge. Y/n awed at the fancy set up as Jack held her close, not wanting her to get swept awe in the ocean of students.

Suddenly a spot light shined down on a wavy lavender haired boy wearing a fancy looking suit. Jack tensed up at the atmosphere, while Y/n was wondering were that spot light was coming from.

"Welcome Mostro Lounge, how unfortunate allof you couldn't make the top 50. You already know who I am, but allow me to intoduce myself. I am Azul Ashengrotto. I am the Drom manager here as well for this Cafe and starting today I will be your master," Azul smiled.

"What did he just say?" Jack whispered.

"I really don't like were this is going," Y/n whispered back.

"Wait a second! This is a scam!" Shouted Ac from the crowd.

"Huh, Ah yes your AceTrapolla, a freshman. How rude of you to call me a scam," Azul sighed.

"I should have just asked Y/n to help me. She got in top 50 without your notes," Grimm Growled.

Y/n closed her eyes and could feel the source of the ananamies, and it was coming from the scrolls that Azul makes. The contract actes like a pair of chains that wrapped around his victims, but she could also feel something else. Grimm's fire and Ace's wind magic were tied to those scrolls, and were free for Azul to use at will. Y/n sighed as she reieazed what kind of threat she will have to face.

There were many witches and Wizards that work like Azul, and if someone threatened to undo their work they are very much willing to play dirty. Y/n will have to play smart if she wants to free her idiot friends.

"I been listening long enough this whole time, but I can't stand any of you!" Jack growled.

Deuce, Ace, and Grimm gasped at Jacks voice as the crowd moved away from Y/n and Jack. Azul stared at the loud wof student as he noticed that those two don't have ananamies on there head. He called to his assistents a pair of twins by his side.

"Y/n, Jack! Did you come to save us," Grimm smiled.

"This wn't end well," Y/n sighed as Jack started to make a sceen.

Suddenly the crowd got the Idea of just taking Aul and the twins on cause they were out numbered, but Y/n knew that was foolish as a large fight broke out. As magic was thrown left and right Y/n noticed on of Azuls contracts on the ground. She quickly looked around as she ran over and picked up the scroll.

She could feel the magic radiate off the paper, yet it didn't have the same aura like the ones on Azul's person, those ones were far stronger.

'So does this mean, it's weakest when not in his possession,' Y/n wondered as she tore the paper.

Y/n stared in awe as she watched the scroll lose it's golden shine and turned a wilted brown. She quickly crinkled the paper pieces into a ball and tossed it aside as she slowly disappeared into the crowd.

"You all signed this Golden contract. None of you will be able to revoke this official document,, these contracts are invincible," Azul smiled.

"My ananamies is gone!" A voice cheered.

The crowd turned to see a Pomfire student was free from his ananamie. The growd gasped and awed as they wondered what freed him, as the boy quickly ran out of the lounge. Azul's eyes widened in horror as he watched the boy make his escape.

'H-how?! That shouldn't be possible,' His mind though behind his composed face.

"Enough! Every last one of you clean this place up," He ordered.

"Y/n lets retreat for know," Jack said, as Y/n quickly followed.

The two quickly got out of the dorm and managed to head back to the Ramshackle dorm. The two stopped to catch a breath just at the gate till jack asked.

"Should we tell the head master about this. Azul is using his magic for personal gain," Jack suggested.

"I think we should, but I also feel like he won't be any actual help," Y/n sighed as she opened the door to her dorm.

And there to greet them was the Headmaster himself. Jack explained the situation to the head master, who was disheartened by the news. Y/n asked if there was anything he could do to put a stop to it, cause he was the head master, he Had the authority to tell Azul to stop. Only to learn that He can't really stop Azul cause notes, really good notes are not tecnocly cheating.

"But if you don't ban it, you'd be basically incuraging to not study, or not asking friends for help," Jack growled.

"Sure using good notes isn't bad, but enslaving the student body is something that you can ban right?" Y/n pointed out.

"Yeah, that's something that shouldn't stand," Jack said.

"Well you see," Crowley sighed.

"Don't tell me, he tricked you into a contract with him," Y/n sighed as she face-palmed.

"Indeed," Crowley as he started to cry, " Please Go to Azu and convince him to stop,"

"Why would Azul listen to me?" Y/n saighed in frustration.

"Ah! it seems the Ramshackle dorm's food expense have been very high lately... How cruel. And I've been researching long and hard for a certain someone to find their way back home. I don't have the time to deal with this," Crowley sighed.

With an annoyed sigh the two agreed to try do something about Azul, and With a smile crowley left the dorm.

_____