Apparently, Yang Gui academy is such a big school.

Imagine a whole mountain being the schoolyard? Everyone who's a newbie could get lost.

The academy is so wide that in addition to the three areas mentioned by Senior Yang LianHua , there's this hunting grounds in the back of the mountain where there's a dense forest where you could hunt deers, rabbits, and other kinds of animals.

Along the way, Guan Dingwu and Ming xue got to know each other. But in reality, it's just Dingwu rambling anything he thinks of.

Xiao bai would laugh at some of his nonsense to keep the atmosphere light and not awkward. Dingwu also apologized for acting cocky at Xiao bai and promised to fulfill their deal.

He also announced this with his clench hands on his chest saying, " I'm a man who keeps his words." earning another angelic laugh from Xiao Bai.

'tss.'

Ruo Lan heard his young master then turned towards Xuwei with an acquiring look, "Young Master what's wrong?"

Xuwei snapped and dragged him away from meeting the group of three.

They got the maps and studied the area. Each establishments have a name on it and they are currently finding Yang Wenshu laoshi's building.

Yes, the teacher disignated to the special class was him.

They finally got on their feet and went to the Peace and Tranquility Room. [3] Nearing the room they heard a two voices bickering.

'That voice sounds too familiar!' Xiao bai fastened his steps. When he arrived he saw the two young masters, Lou Ziyan and Yuan XiangXin, fight once again.

He facepalmed and turned to Ming xue behind him.

Xiao bai slowed his steps so ming xue could reach him and whispered, "Seems like our fates are not that far from each other"

Ming xue chuckled and said, "It really seems like it."

"Wang Bai!", a loud shout called him followed by running footsteps. The shout attracted so much attention that even the debating young lords stopped.

Xiao bai, Ming xue, and Dingwu all looked back and saw XuWei, clad in white and black, running towards him.

"What are you shouting so loud early in the morning!" Xiao Bai irritatingly said. Xuwei finally caught up to them with a big smile.

XuWei, "We're classmates. Of course, I'd be happy."

Xiao bai rolled his eyes, "What do you expect? We got the same score it would be even more weird if they put us on different classes."