Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Start from the beginning

The others burst out laughing. We all hated Snape.

"Shut up, Pig. Mike is in here with us too. Jay and Jake are with Fred and George and Lucas is with Bill and Charlie in their old room. Percy gets his room to himself because he has to work." Ron said.

"Luke's probably dancing for joy at not having to be stuck in a room with Percy." I said.

The others laughed.

"Ron, why are you calling that owl Pig?" Harry asked.

"Because he's being stupid. It's proper name is Pigwidgeon." Ginny said.

"Yeah and that's not a stupid name at all. Ginny named him. She reckons it's. I tried to change it, but it was too late, he won't answer to anything else. So now he's Pig. I've got to keep him up here because he annoys Errol and Hermes. He annoys me, too, come to that." Ron explained.

Pig zoomed around happily in his cage.

"Percy enjoying work then?" Harry said as he sat on Ron's bed.

"Enjoying it? I reckon he wouldn't come home if Dad didn't make him. He's obsessed." Ron said.

"Whatever you do, do not mention his boss." I said urgently to Harry.

Ron groaned.

"According to Mr Crouch . . . as I was saying to Mr Crouch . . . Mr Crouch is of the opinion . . . Mr Crouch was telling me . . . They'll be announcing their engagement any day now." Ron said darkly.

"I hope to receive an invitation." I said sarcastically.

"Have you had a good summer, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Did you get our food parcels?" I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, thanks a lot. Saved my life those did. By the way, Ro, how many sweets do you and your brothers have? You must of sent me at least two sweet shops." Harry said bewildered but grinning.
I just smirked.
           "We have stashes all over the house." I said, grinning broadly.
Everyone laughed.

"Why?" Ginny asked.

"Why not?" I countered.

We all just laughed again.

"Harry, Ro, have either of you heard from -" Ron started to say but stopped once I sent him a deadly glare.

"I think they've stopped arguing." Hermione said to cover the awkward moment, because Ginny was looking curiously from Ron to me.

"Let's go down and help Mrs Weasley with dinner." I said.

We all left the room and went back downstairs. We found Mrs Weasley alone in the kitchen, looking extremely bad-tempered.

"We're eating out in the garden. There's just not room for sixteen people in here. Could you take the plates out, girls? Bill, Charlie and Lucas are setting up the tables. Knives and forks please boys." Mrs Weasley said, as she pointed her wand a little more vigorously than she intended to at a pile of potatoes in the sink, which shot out of their skins so fast that they ricocheted off the walls and ceiling.

"Oh, for heaven's sake." Mrs Weasley snapped, now directing her wand at a dust pan, which hopped off the side and started skating across the floor and scooping up the potatoes.

"Those two! I don't know what's going to happen to them, I really don't. No ambition, unless you count making as much trouble as they possible can . . ." Mrs Weasley said savagely, grabbing pot and pans out the cupboard and slamming them on the kitchen table.

A creamy source poured out of her wand as she stirred.

"It's not as though they haven't got brains, but they're wasting them and unless they pull themselves together soon, they'll be in real trouble. I've had more owls from Hogwarts about them than the rest put together. If they carry on the way they're going, they'll end up in front of the Improper Use of Magic Office." Mrs Weasley said irritably.

Mrs Weasley jabbed her wand at the cutlery drawer, which shot open. Harry and Ron both jumped out the way as several knives soared out of it, and flew across the kitchen and began chopping the potatoes.

"I don't know where we went wrong with them. It's been the same for years, one thing after another, and they won't listen to - OH, NOT, AGAIN!" Mrs Weasley said.