I can't control myself . I slap him and slap him many times while crying.

"It's just one night Cal ..Just one night"I said while leaning on his chest with my hands on his face done with the slapping session.

"But that one night means everything to us "
he's hugging me tight now

I accept the fact that I love him from the very start but I can't continue this I'll be hurting them.

"No. This is bullshit all bullshit" I said trying to releases from his grasp.

"If this is bullshit then let me be the shit " he said while looking at my eyes holding my cheeks begging for a bit of love.

"I love you Zy . Do you love me too??"

" DO YOU LOVE ME TOO??" he asked again.

Maybe it's time for me to give chance for myself.

I kiss him and he kiss me back .
And for the second time I cheated on my boyfriend and my bestfriend but for the second time I've been true to myself.

I'm in front of Philxz house together with Cal to clear this things out for them.

"We can do it " he said while holding my hand

I look fo Philxz but he's not in the kitchen nor in the garden.I decided to look on his room.
It's a bit open ...I slowly open it and I saw Philxz sleeping with Frushia naked.

I don't know but I cried .
Cal saw me crying and ask me why .
He looks at the room of Philxz and saw them .

"Frushia ?!!"..he said with pain

"Callyx ??" I heard Frushia's voice

"Ohh shit " and now Philxz voice.

I face them both with pain.

"Zy?!!" he said out of breath.

He runs to me and hugs me .

"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry . Maybe it's time to tells you this thing " he said and release me. He holds Frushia's hand

"We're together since highschool" Frushia said while facing Cal.

" Since highschool??? But Philxz is Zy's boyfriend that time " Cal with disbelief

"We've been cheating on you from the start " Philxz said.

" What the hell!!"I exclaimed

I don't know how to react in this situation we cheated each other but they're the first one who cheats .

"And Frushia's pregnant" Philxz said

I look at them with wide eyes ..I can't believe this.

Callyx suddenly holds my hand.

" You cheated . And we cheated ." Calyx said

"I know Cal I saw you two naked in our room " Frushia said with a smirk.

"I don't believe this " Philxz

" We're cheaters and cheaters dies together " Frushia said while holding a gun pointing on me.

" I've been dying to kill you Zy . All of them always wants you!! Callyx loves you from the start and I know that . Philxz still loves you even I'm the first one he loves . He stays  cause I'm carrying this stupid baby " Frushia exclaimed like a psychopath.

"Frushia stop this nonsense" Philxz said .

"No!!!" She shouts and a bang of gun suddenly surrounds the room .

Philxz is now laying on the floor with blood on his body .
I can't move I can't even take a single step to run. I've been paralyzed by that scene.

" And now you're next " Frushia's pointing the gun on me.

I heard a loud noise. I can feel a cold liquid in my hands. Blood dripping from Callyx.

" I - I love you" he said while slowly falling in the floor.

" See they can sacrifice their life just for you!!!!!!..pathetic hahhahahah"she laughs like a psychopath.

" I'll kill you!!" I said out of the blue and tries to get her gun.

BANG!

There's no sound I can hear only our breaths .

" B-bestie"

The last word she said .

I'm holding now the guns with bloods of my bestfriends .

" I killed my bestfriend"

" Cheaters dies together " I said and smirk pointing the gun in my head.

BANG!

Four unbreakable people and four bullets to break them