Cheater Cheaters

"Cheaters cheat.
Cheaters die."
                     ~ Amyxeal

Frushia
Callyx
Philxz
Zy

Unbreakable friendship... That doesn't even exist.

We were friends since highschool we met accidentally during the opening party for freshies. We're  still friends I mean bestfriends in college.

Frushia the "It girl" she's my bestie. I share secrets with her but secrets can be only buried if one is dead .

Callyx "The campus crush" he's my big bro . Lover of Frushia but don't trust an angel face cause devil's once an angel.

Philxz "My Boyfriend" yup he's my boyfriend he's the best thing in the world he's my world to be exact so it's perfect. But there's perfect imperfection beyond perfect things.

Zy " That's me" . Just an ordinary girl. Ordinary with a mask. You don't even want to see through the other side of that mask cause it's your nightmare.

The four of us attends the ball a masquerade  ball to be exact. I wear my favorite cream long dress with a slit in the right leg.
Together with me is my boyfriend Philxz he's wearing a black tuxedo to match his gray hair .

We arrived in the venue . Callyx and Frushia were waiting for us.

"Awww Zy you look gorgeous tonight " Frush give me a hug.

"You too silly boy Philxz" she pinched Phil's nose and they laughed .

"Hey Cal you look great on your suit" he looks at me with a shy look .

"Really ?? I'm glad you appreciate it . You too you look stunning " he said and kiss my cheeks .

I've been moved by his actions .

I bet Frushia and Philxz didn't see that since they busy chit chatting with each other.

The party starts. We dance and drink.

"May I have this dance " Philxz with  rose in his hand .

I smiled and accept his rose.

"You look so pretty "he smiles and I our lips met.

"I love you" I said.

The dance ended and Philxz is now dancing with Frushia and me with Callyx.

"Your girlfriend looks so happy with you" I said

"How bout me do I look happy with her" he asked while looking in my eyes.

"Of course you're happy with her you love her right"I said

" Yes I'm happy with her" he said.

"But it'll be perfect if it's you"

He left me in gasp .

The party is in high beat. We keep on drinking and drinking.

The party ends .Frushia is drunk.
We decided to let Philxz get her home since he's the only one who had a car and in good state of mind .

Callyx and me were left at the main hall.
Callyx were drunk and I'm a bit drunk too.

It's been hour since Philxz left but there's no sign of him. I decided to take Cal to his condo. We ride in a taxi .

At the condo...

"Cal wake up . Change your clothes " I said.

" I love you Zy" he suddenly said while coping my face.

" What are you talking about are you out of your mind!" I exclaimed .

"I'm not!! You're the one that I love from the start .I know we're the same .We just can't accept the fact that we cheated on them ." He said.