Chapter 2

Ok next chapter guys! I'm so sorry that it took me this long to upload but I couldn't figure out how to write a new chapter! I feel so stupid now =D Oh well, here ya go!

**********************************************************************************************************

Oh. My. God.

I cannot believe I just said that. Why the hell did I say that?!

Chance and Cole were both staring at me like I'd totally lost it. I was sure that one of them was going to call the funny farm to come get me when they both snapped out of it.

"What?!?!" They both screamed at me.

I gave Cole the death glare before glancing back at Chance and continuing to say "Yes. Cole and I are a couple so you might as well just stop trying."

"I...I... don't get it. I thought you guys are like best friends or something?" Chance stuttered.

"We were but now we're together so if you would please excuse me, I need to get to my car." I tried to say calmly.

Chance slowly stumbled out of the way and I climbed in, but Cole was still frozen in place. I rolled down my window and called "Come on, Cole, let's go."

I thought I might have to get out of the car and carry him over to the seat but he shuffled over and flopped into the car. He was silent as I began to drive off. It was almost like there was an invisible barrier around the school because the second my car made it out of the parking lot, I thought Cole was having a mental break down.

"Holy shit! What the hell was that? I'm not your boyfriend! I'm your best friend! Why the hell would you say something like that? Oh my God I can't believe you said that. " He kept rambling on until I smacked him on the arm.

"Calm down!!" I yelled at him. "I just told him that so he would leave me the heck alone. It'll be fine. All we have to do is act like a couple at school. That shouldn't be hard to do cause we're always with each other.  It's not like I'm gonna kiss you or anything!"

"Well... I... I guess that's ok?" He said it almost like he was asking himself if it would really be ok. "But don't count on me bringing you flowers or anything."

I pulled up next to his house and tackled him in a huge bear hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!"

"Yeah, ok" He mumbled "You owe me big time"