Chapter 36: Recovery and searching

Börja om från början

"Denki..?" I questioned, he looked at me sadly and sat down.

"Hey... are you feeling better..I wanted to visit you earlier along with the rest of the bakusquad but they wouldn't let us leave until are injures healed, I just happened to be the first one to be allowed out." He mumbled, not making eye contact with me.

"What happened to your face..?" I asked , turning my body to let my feet touch the ground.

"Oh..toga got my eye pretty good, it should be fine , it will probably leave a pretty cool scar though.." he chuckled awkwardly , rubbing the back of his neck. He looked nervous which was odd for him.

"What about the rest of them..? Are they okay..?"

     "Well..sero got his leg caught by Kurogiri and he sprained his leg , he also got cut pretty good by toga, Mina should be alright her wound just got infected so they decided to keep her over night and bak..i..never mind.." he looked to his side in shame.

     "I'm really sorry we couldn't protect him kirishima.. we let them walk all over us.." he said somberly.

     "We'll get him back..." I growled , hardening my arm and slamming it down on the table, leaving a large dent.

     "Was there another reason you came here , you've been avoiding my eye contact.." I asked him.

     "Yeah..uh ....well we were talking and tonight after everyone settles down we were going to hunt for Bakugo ..we didn't know if you were well enough to go though as Mr.Aizawa didn't let us see you.." he said awkwardly.

      "Of course im f**king going.." I cursed, standing up with a scowl on my face.

       "Woah.." he muttered.

       "What..?" I snapped back. He simply stared at me in awe.

       "You totally love him." He said bluntly.

      "I-I'm just worried.." I said as my face became tinted pink.

     "Sure.." he said with a small smirk.

     "Come on let's go see the others I don't feel like sitting here while Bakugo may be suffering.." I said , standing up from the cot.

      "You should probably put some clothes on first though.." he said pointing to my revealing hospital gown. I realized now that he was dressed in his normal attire and quickly walked over to the pike of clothes present on the counter.

      "Good idea.."

I grabbed my clothes and slipped into them while denki looked away, then putting on my shoes and slipping my phone into my back pocket.

     "Alright let's go.." I said with a small smile.

We creeped through the quiet hospital , making sure to dodge nurses and doctors as they passed, their room was in the fifth floor so we made sure to not be seen as we clicked the lift button.

      "We made it to the elevator.." denki said while bending over , clearly out of breath. He had insisted on sprinting like a ninja which I told him was a dumb idea. He of course didn't listen and sprinted through the hallways.

     "Elevator..?" I questioned. Forgetting he used to live in America.

      "Oh I mean lift.. sorry old habits.." he chuckled awkwardly just as the lift signaled that the doors were about to open.

We both walked in and I clicked the fifth floor.

Once we arrived at are destination the elevator opened and we walked all the way to the room Denki mentioned, the fifth floor was surprisingly calm and there weren't many staff present.