Chp.58 Noriaki Kakyoin Returns

Comincia dall'inizio

Josephine: You-

Jocelyn: Can-

Polnareff: TALK!?!?

Iggy: Yeah, I can.

Avdol: B-But since when?!? And how!?

Iggy: Since I was born. But that's not important.

Polnareff: It Is! How come you didn't say a single word so we could have understand you better!?!?

Iggy: Meh.

Polnareff: What do you mean "Meh"!?!? Oh I knew you were the same stupid mutt!

Iggy: And I like you too Polnareff. Hehe.

Polnareff: WHY YOU-

Josephine: that's enough. Stop fooling around and let's get serious already. Iggy, now that we know you can talk, we should probably get going and find Dio's mansion and end this.

Iggy: Dont you worry old lady. I know where's at.

Josephine: You do!?? Where??!

Iggy: Follow me.

Iggy started walking away as he starts to lead the crusaders to the mansion of Dio, and so the crusaders with Kakyoin's return, they all followed Iggy to head over to Dio's mansion...An hour was about to pass as Iggy and the rest of the crew started to have this weird and creep feeling all of the sudden...

Polnareff: What the hell??! What's going on?? All of the sudden I'm in such cold sweat, and feeling some doom air roaming around us. I don't know about you guys, but I'm majorly creeped out. Where exactly is Iggy talking us???

Suddenly, as Iggy and the rest were close to arrive the destination, Jospeh already knew where Iggy has taken them...

Josephine: I know now! This atmosphere that I'm feeling...it feels all too familiar to me! This aura...is pure unadulterated evil!

And so, The Crusaders we're finally manage to arrive to the destination where they were suppose to go, Dio's mansion...

Avdol: This mansion...it's Dio's!

Jocelyn: We've finally arrived.

Polnareff: Iggy, I never knew you were able to find it again! And not to mention with that nose of yours as well!

The mansion that stood before Jocelyn, projecting an abnormally sinister energy, housed the cause of all they've been through, their destiny; the embodiment of evil! The path that lead them all here was fr and yet success to arrive in time. Through many lands, encountering Dio's countless stand using assassins, each battle was a struggle of survival. Their were tears, laughter, sadness, rage, and joy. The journey affected them all. And now, they have finally manage to arrive here within 50 days from Japan in order to save Jocelyn's mother. And now, they will all finally manage to go and take down Dio and stop his 100 years of curse from the Joestar Family bloodline! Jospehine was determined to save her daughter Holly, and nothing and no one will stand in his way! Kakyoin thought to himself in order to save Holly, he would defeat Dio not only to save Holly, but to overcome his own weaknesses. Avdol has step fast in his conviction, considering its his job to root evil and destroy it for good. Polnareff was determined to make the tyrant Dio suffer, for turning him into a puppet and forcing him to betray his own principles. Iggy's spirit was untamable, he knew that his time was about to end, and luckily was saved. And this time, he will make sure that Dio will taste his wrath!! ...and (YN), he came along to this adventure with Jocelyn and the others for reasons, to save Holly that Jocelyn's cares for, to help out his best friend, and always be on her side and never leaving her alone!