You nod.

"Then let me finish with this pathetic Raimon club okay?"

"Okay.." You answered.

As for Kyousuke... He also have a injured sibling, his older brother. Yuuichi, he's very kind and sweet but..

He knows nothing about Kyousuke doings with Fifth Sector, Kyousuke needed a certain amount of money to heal his brother leg.

Because of that he act like he doesn't care about soccer, wich is wrong, he cares a lot.

But helping his brother was more important that's why he pretend to disgust soccer, I wish I could help him but we're both in the same boat right now.

"We arrived." Said the driver and opened the door for us.

Me and Kyousuke left the car and arrived on front of Raimon High.

"So, where's the soccer Club?" Ask Kyousuke looking at you.

You took out your phone with all the instructions, you point at the direction, Kyousuke nodded and followed you.

You two arrive on front of the field where a soccer team are practicing at the moment.

"I'm going, are you sure you want to come?" ask Kyousuke, he knew you hated to destroy club's from other schools but everytime you would get the job done, but when you are paired with Kyousuke he would always do the job alone without your help.

"Yeah.." You answered behind your mask.

"Stay behind me." Ordered Kyousuke as you two walk toward the field.

"Huh, who are you?" Asked a player from the club.

"The one who's gonna close this club." Smirk Kyousuke and steal the ball from them.

You cover your ears.

BAM!

With one hissatsu, one soccer ball, Kyousuke blowed all his opponent away putting them all down.

Dust.. Dust... Dust.. Surrounded Kyousuke and you, the manager's of Raimon went to check on the player's on the ground.

"Is that all you've got?" Asked Kyousuke.

You saw two adults running toward you two.

"How could you do this?!" The adult yelled.

"I've destroyed Raimon's soccer club."  Kyousuke still has this smirk of his on his face.

"Do you think you can get away with this?! Tell us your name and class!" Ordered the adult, looks like he's a teacher, but not so the second adult.

You know him, he's the coach of Raimon.

"We don't know, since it's our first day here." answered Kyousuke.

"New student's? What are your name's?" Asked the coach of Raimon.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke."

"What about him?" Asked the teacher looking at me.

"[F/N] [L/N] and it's a her." Kyousuke Glared and answered for you.

"so you're coach Kudou?" Ask Kyousuke who also noticed the adult with dark purple hair.

"Indeed, Why do want to destroy the soccer club?" Ask the coach.

"I think soccer is useless and a waste of time don't you think?" answered Kyousuke but deep inside he's lying, a great liar.

Another adult this time a woman approached us along with a boy around our age with brown hair behind.

"What can make you think you can start a fight here?" The woman yelled at Kyousuke.

"Fight? Did I do any fight here?" Asked Kyousuke to the downed Player's that he made fall.

You crouch next to the downed player with short gray hair with two red locks at the sides.

"You better say the truth." You threatened him.

He gulped and answered.

"These two didn't used their fist, one of them just used a soccer ball and we..." he stopped and looked at the woman, he feared Kyousuke hissatsu.

"No way..." Said the woman.

"Why are you doing this?!" His fear became anger and shouted at Kyousuke and me.

"No one needs soccer, so I'm going to destroy it. Starting from today the soccer club is disbanded." Said Kyousuke.