Hurt flashed in her eyes as she predicted the future of their relationship. Do he even deserve me? But now she will leave. No matter what and about Khushi, she is angry on Gupta's not her. So, she will be watching her baby sister's back this time. Now it's her turn to prove that she loves Khushi as much as Khushi loves her.

“Payal….” He called, his voice full of pain.

“No Akash. Don't stop me. You also know that we need this space.” She said as she packed her bag and moved out of the room, leaving a miserable Akash behind.

He know she is not wrong in her place and hence, he was not able to say anything much.
__________________

Here Advay entered Anjali's room, to found her sitting with Chandni. Giving space to the brother sister duo, she left making excuses. Though, Advay don't mind if she stay.

“Di…. Won't you talk to chote?” He asked and sat in front of her, on bed.

“Cheeku, He didn't come yet!” Advay smiled.

“He will be here any minute Di. You don't know how restless he is.”

“Cheeku, leave me and chote. Tell me, do you love Chandni?” She asked, grinning. And he blushed.

Yeah he did! Two most important ladies of his life can make him do that only. His Di,  the first most important lady of his life, straightly asking about his feelings for Chandni, the second most important lady of his life.

“Di… ahh… I proposed her two years back, in new york.” she gasped.

“You didn't even tell me?”

“She haven't answered anything till now!’ She widened her eyes.

He is waiting for her. Oh no! Her brother is whipped in love. Wow! Those two brothers of hers, who always said straight no to relationships, marriage, girls, are in love. This is fun.

“Don't worry Cheeku! I will help you.” He smiled and then only Arnav entered her room.

“Come chote!”

“Di…” He straight forwardly laid down and rested his head in her lap.

“Di…. Are you angry on me?” He asked looking up at her.

“Chote….” She sighed and continued.

“I don't know. Should I be angry on you or myself? How many times I taught you to control your anger? And all this…. You....” she trailed off.

After few minutes of silence, she asked, “Did Khushi forgive you? Though if she hasn't, she is right at her place.”

He looked up, at her face and grinned.
“No Di. She didn't forgive me yet. But she will. Soon enough.”

“Hmm…. I can see my old Arnav coming out. Good good…… I hope everything becomes fine….”

“Di…. You don't worry! We will see what to do with that Shyam.....”

Advay bobbed his head, smiling wide and both the brothers shared a hi-fi.

“Di…”

“Haan chote…”

“I was so scared when Chandni was shouting at you. I thought you…. Like ma…” he trailed off.
Advay too looked at her.

“Chote, cheeku… As much as I admire our mother for her all qualities, I despise the fact that she committed suicide. She proved that she was an awfully weak and pathetic woman and I will never be like this. Never ever!”

She completed and was staring at the wall ahead.

Whatever happens in our life, happens for a reason. It always add more or less in our experience. Hence, it teach us something to lead our life more happily and peacefully.
Who don't learn from them, repeats the same mistake all over again and then regret.

Maybe, whatever happened in their childhood, taught her that nothing is going to happen by acting all weak and heartbroken. You just become a liability, while in hard times one need an asset not liability.

She is her brother's strength, not weakness.

“Chote….. I think you should go and talk to Akash once. He might not be in a good mood but…. I think you both need to talk…..”

Arnav sat up straight and nodded.

He has done something that he never wanted to. He was never going to drag Akash in this. It was just an empty threat for Khushi.
___________________

The siblings trio came down and saw Payal leaving with Gupta's.

Khushi hugged Payal and crouched down to say goodbye to her father.

“Cheeku…. Payal ji is leaving Akash.” Anjali whispered.

Akash was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he is still in his room.

Gupta's left and the siblings trio walked up to Akash's room with Chandni.

“Akash…..” Arnav called as he entered. Everyone else was behind him.

“Go! Please go from here! I don't want to say anything which I will regret later. I have trusted you. Made you my ideal. And what you did? Used me as a pawn? Used me to force my wife's sister in a contract marriage? And I like a fool always trusted your every single word.” He said, furiously.

His eyes red and full of unshed tears. His wife, his love has left him. And they are not even sure about the future of their relationship. And everything happened just because of Arnav. Who don't trust on their elder siblings? Is he at fault? Yes! As much as Arnav, he is at fault too. Trust is good but blind trust is not. That very person is not a God, who will not commit mistakes.

“Akash….” Arnav trailed off as tears pricked his eyes.

“You know what, you have lost that old Akash. I will never be the same Akash. Nor our relationship will be same. Please leave me alone…” He said turning his back on Arnav.

He don't want to talk to him. Gulping Arnav closed the door. Outside they heard everything. Anjali looked at Arnav worried. Giving her a weak smile, he left. She kept gazing at his back anxiously.

Advay looked at Chandni and she looked back at him. Her worried expressions clearly told him that damage is already done. Don't know how they are going to control it.

The family has started to fall apart. Will they be able to gather them back again?

____________________

Hey there lovely people!

I won't say I am back because my two exams are still pending but here I am giving you all update.

Give your views about-

Payal

Khushi

Akash

Anjali

Arnav

And about others too.

I hope you all liked the update!

I have written a oneshot. It has happened with me in real life and I found it funny, so I penned it down.

‘A Cute Foolish Act’

If you think it's worth a read, do try it. I will be highly grateful.

See you all in next update.

Love❤️
Annie.