She narrowed her eyes. The nerve of him! Even after saying no, he is hell bent.

“Yes! Even if he go and jump off the cliff!” She snapped.

“Khushi…. I love y-” She cut him off in the middle.

“Stop! Love…. A love without trust is nothing! First you need to work on your anger and trust issues. Don't say those words again and again. Don't ruin their magic. Please!”

‘Great! Now I can't even say this to her. Well... I deserve this. A very long way to go Arnav....’ He thought, sighing.

“Okay.… Atleast can we be friends?” He asked, unsure.

Ask Aman how friendly he is. He will give you the minute details. For instance, he is uncivilized and can be intolerable but he is very caring also. He is unique in his own way. If you befriend him, it won't matter how much bad he can be. You will want to be his friend always.

“No.…” She shook her head and went back to typing.

“Khushi…. You know, I can help you….” He offered, as he saw her struggling in typing.

“No… I want to do it myself. If I wanted help, I would have asked Chandni...” She said as she typed.

“What are you signing up for?”

“Architecture and Interior designing.”

“Its a good idea Khushi..” He said, smiling. She looked at him and then went back to her work.

“So…. When are you leaving for Lucknow?”

“Dunno….. Maybe in a week.” She replied continuing her work.

“Fine!” He said, thinking something and got up.

She looked at his back. What? What is going in his mind now? Definitely something big. But she will not back down and forgive him easily. Nope!
___________________

Akash entered his room to see Payal standing in front of an open cupboard with some file in her hand.

What's that?

“Payal…” He called her.

“Hmm…” She replied, continuing to read and shuffle through the pages in the file.

“What are you doing?”

“What does it look like?” She snapped.

“Payal… I know-” He was rudely cutted off in middle by her.

“You know? You know nothing! But now I know. I know what I have to do. What I would have done long back! My father asked me to stand on my own feet but I didn't go for a job. But now I know I should. I should not be dependent on you! And should not burden my father too.” She replied, angrily and went back to look at the papers in her hand.

“Payal I..... I know I have hurt you and-”

“No! You didn't hurt me Akash. You just said the truth. A truth which I never expected. I never thought of it even in my dreams. Wow! The man I love would have left me on the altar itself, if his brother would have came up with a reason to stop marriage. Wow!”

Akash looked away. Arnav hasn't done right! He used his trust to play his nasty games. He is not going to forgive him. No!

“I will be leaving…..” She informed as she kept the file on the bed and took out a suitcase.
His eyes widened.

No….

“Payal…. Listen please…. I am sorry… please….”

“No Akash! I am going back with my family. I still don't know the future of our relationship. I don't know that I will leave you or come back to you. But now I need to go.” She said.