1: Meeting Voldemort

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" I asked harshly looking from my bed to Luscious.

"It's something you must wear tonight." He said with a smile as my eyebrow rose.

"What's tonight?" I asked I usually just stayed in my room; I never went out this room. Two reasons, one, because they didn't want me out of this room, they were afraid I might try to escape or something and two, because I didn't want to see who I was with, I had no intentions of making friends in this place. If they wanted me as a prisoner, then a prisoner I would be. They would always send a house elf to give me my three meals a day, and they looked good, but I'm sure they put something in the meals though. So I barely ate the food, maybe that's why I was always so weak and started to lose weight.

"You will be having dinner," he said walking towards the door and once he was just outside the door ready to leave he finished the sentence. "With your father." And with that he slammed the door shut, leaving me stunned in place.

"Father...?" I asked quietly to no one in particular, I would be having dinner with my father tonight? You know most girls I think would see this as a nice thing, they get to catch up with their father and see why he hasn't had contact with them... but for me I think this might be the worst thing in the world.... This was one of the reasons why I never left the room, in case he was just out there, I mean there was a reason he didn't see me the first night I came here right? Why now? Why try to reach out to his daughter over dinner all of a sudden? Something was defiantly up, and they wanted me to be a part of it...

I hugged my knees close to my chest as I wanted to cry more, that was all I did, cry. I was such a weakling, you know you see how in those movies these girls are usually so strong and brave, but me. No, I was neither. I just wanted to get out of here and be in Fred's arms. After what seemed like an hour or so of crying I decided to get up and looked in the bag.

I made my way to the floor, weak from hunger as I grabbed the bag and placed in on my bed. It was defiantly clothing of some kind. I tear open the bag and looked to see a few things: a black dress, red high heels, black earrings, and a white flower necklace. I then noticed a note on top of the dress; I quickly grabbed it and read through it, I cringed as I realized this note was from my father.

Hello Marley,

        It is I, your father of course. I expect to see you in this attire tonight at dinner, where we will be discussing matters, maybe even matters of you returning back to the blood traitors? Only, if you do as I say. I will see you at dinner tonight my daughter. Make sure to be there at 7 pm no later, or I will have lovely Bellatrix have her way with you.

        The Dark Lord

I immediately crumpled up the paper in rage, how dare he call them blood traitors! How dare he speak of me as if I am his daughter! How dare him! How dare him! This was his entire fault! And now he was trying to settle some sort of bargain? I collapsed on the ground bursting into tears once more, but not from sorrow, no from anger and hatred. I never hated anyone, but I knew in my heart I hated Voldemort... Even if he was my father could I ever forgive this man for taking away everything I loved and had?!

I stayed on the ground next to my bed until I heard a faint tap and then the house elf Bubo came in. He was an ugly house elf, and was very rude to me, basically because I was a muggle, but I didn't care. He came in grunted and then placed the tray of food on the small coffee table in the middle of the room, and then he left me. I got and went to go look at the lunch they had prepared me. Beautifully prepared Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables and some bread. They had even given me a glass of red wine. I smiled as I looked down at the food, my stomach hurt so badly. I had barely eaten anything since I've been here, but I was not about to eat this. If this was a way of bribery for them, I was not going to go for it; I grabbed a piece of the bread and ate it. I then placed the tray outside for the house elf to come back and grab his food like usual.