"Where are we going later?" Asked by Jaehyun.

Yuta pouted his lips while thinking of an answer. "Maybe.. at the park? Or somewhere we can stargaze-"

"Ah here we go again." Taeil was the first to react. "Don't make me a goddamn airplane."

Despite being clueless, you grinned. "What was that?"

"We once decided to celebrate somewhere and this assholes really enjoyed the view." Taeil scratched his head irritatingly. "They made me teleport almost around the whole world."

"Isn't that cool?" You continued to chuckle while putting the food on your plate.

"Well, everyone's having fun except him." Doyoung chimed in while everyone was cracking up badly. Even Taeil who's deeply against it is smiling wide.

Sometimes, those most annoying moments in our life sparks joy as time passes by. We will realize that those days where we cried nor felt so down will be a reason for one's smile.

Everyone is enjoying the scene while you finally decided to take a bite.

You timidly put down the knife that helped you cut some piece of a meal and was about to eat properly when an event that almost made everyone freak out as much as you do. Your excitement of trying the dish disappeared while leaning too close to Jaehyun because of fear.

The knife flew and spun around for a few seconds like it was being controlled. It fell on the ground and made a clanking sound. The knife seemed like it was no longer under control.

The noise died down and was replaced with stunned look, except for Mark who seemed pretty tired of it.

"Okay, enough playing Jaehyun hyung." He commented while treating himself with the meals infront. "I don't even know why are you guys surprised when we have Jaehyun hyung who has Telekinesis."

"Hey! It's not me!" The pointed man quickly responded when he got stares. Jaehyun tilted his head on your direction and his lips looked like it was pouting by defending himself. "Look! Y/N is touching my skin so there's no way it was me!"

"What if Y/N being able to block our abilities is just for a passing time?" Taeyong as well looked like a little kid questioning since everyone is confused like hell.

Jaehyun flinched when you looked up at him with a brow somehow raised. He widened his eyes and crossed his arms. "You guys are not believing me?"

"It's not Jaehyun." Jungwoo finally spoke.

The accused guy clapped his hands. "Thanks a lot, Jungwoo."

"Another one is using an ability, and it's not him." The Empath scratched his nape. "Something is weird. No unfamiliar person is around the house but someone else is using the same as Jaehyun's ability."

Goosebumps happened on your skin, knowing he's telling the truth. Your mysterious instincts tells nothing weird is outside the zone.

Yuta swallowed the piece of loaf. "Is this some sort of prank? Its kinda funny-"

Not anymore.

The knife started shaking uncontrollably on the ground. Your eyes widened and somehow flinched because it lowkey scared you. You are not the type to be jumpy but it made you uncomfortable that it's not Jaehyun incharge.

"Ah seriously." Taeyong turned serious. "This is not funny. Johnny, can you block all of our abilities-"

"I am already doing it," He answered with his voice having no intention to joke around. "It's not really Jaehyun."