Timothees pov
I ran down the streets of New York, ignoring people calling my name.
I flipped my hoodie over my head. I can't deal with this, not now?
I need to leave, I need to get out of this-this place!

She- doesn't love me? What did I do? What didn't I do? Fuck!

How could I lose her? Her-her beauty! I sniffled.
My hair falling over my eyes.
The way she played with my hair, the way she-
My phone was going off.
Mom:)
Hey darling, did you ask her?

Shit, I told my mum I was going to take Millie for a trip to France with my mum, before I left to shoot for little woman.

My Timmy
Hey mum, plans changed I'm filming-

No, I deleted the message.

My timmy
She's gone, mum she left.

I then ran and threw my phone at the ground.
I wanted to scream!
I took a cab back to my apartment, I'm leaving now I don't want to hear anything ever about Millie I don't want her name mentioned I don't want her in my mind her eyes- those eyes staring into my mind.
"Where to sir?"
The man asked.
I told him my address and he zoomed off.
-
Millies pov
I walked up and down my room, I texted timothee several times. No answer Lola assured me he was just blowing off steam and he would surely text me back.

But what I said- why did I say that? That fight was going to no where just words being tossed aimlessly around the room hoping to hurt one another, and I won.

But I didn't win anything, only the saddest look I'd ever seen.

I ran my hands through my long golden locks hoping to take back time. But there was nothing I could do now. He left.
-
I woke up my face stained with tears, something I usually woke up to.
I got up, it had been 4 days since timothee left, I hadn't heard or seen him.

So every night was full of tears, and regret.
Nothing changed.

Photo Corp had called me several times, I didn't answer. I couldn't go back there.
I couldn't be in New York without timothee, I'm not use to that. I don't think I ever will.

Sometimes I do get angry at timothee, why wouldn't he believe me? Why would I even think to cheat on him?

He's done so much, I've done so little.
He saved me. Gosh-
He saved me.

My phone buzzed.
New photos found of young actor timothee chalamet filming for little woman early. No cite of his new girlfriend. People say they broke up due to the Harry styles incident. Young chalamet is thriving and may be wining awards for this movie!

Thriving? What? Had he already moved on.
What am I stupid of course he had!
This was all just some little set up some game, he was bored so he decided to choose someone play with them pretend to love them and make up some crazy fight make me say bad things then drop me on my ass, make it look like it's my fault!

Timothee played me, and I've been played before, I don't deserve to go through this again.
"Lola!"
I yelled walking out.

She jumped up from the couch.
"Are you ok?"
She asked.

"I'm fine, I need you to take me to a party and get me fucked up."
I said strongly not breaking our eye contact.
"Let's go then."
She said.
"But first we need to have a make over."
She said holding my hand and leading me to her room.
"Fuck timothee."
I said.
We ran into her room.