It's an adult store.

"Jeno! Welcome back." My co worker Ten wraps his arm around my shoulder and I look at it with disgust.

"Get your filthy hands off me! I don't want the same hands that has been on your boyfriend's dick touching me!" Ten chuckles and pulls away from me.

"You're just jealous you don't have someone like Johnny." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I'll pass." Ten sighs and shakes his head.

"When are you ever going to get a boyfriend?" I bite my lip and turn away from him.

I hear a loud and dramatic gasp from behind me.

"You have a boyfriend?! Who and since when??" I sigh and face him once more.

"Na Jaemin and for almost 4 months." Ten gasps even more dramatically as shakes my shoulders.

"Why haven't you told me?? You're best friend!" I push his hands off me.

"Since when have you been my friend?" Ten pouts and turns away from me.

"Oh! Before I forget, did your aunt get really bitchy when she was pregnant?" Ten nods after thinking for a little while.

"I mean somtimes. Why?" I faintly blush and Ten walks towards me.

"Well, um, I may or may not have gotten Jaemin...pregnant." Ten's eyes widen and he squeals excitedly.

"What the fuck that's so cute!" I chuckle and we hear the small bell ring through the entire shop.

"Johnny!!" Ten runs and jumps into Johnny's arms.

"Hi baby~ hey Jeno!" I wave and leave the couple to do couple things.

I go put on a mask and I put my hood up so no one can see who I am because if people found out that I work here then it could be bad.

"I'll be back in a bit. I'm getting food." They nod and I walk out of the building to go to the nearest convenience store.

"Jeno?" I turn my head to see Jaemin looking at different snacks and candies.

"What are you doing out of the house baby?" Jaemin hugs my waist and looks up at me with his chin on my chest.

"I was craving hot Cheetos...what are you doing here?" I wrap one of my arms around his shoulder.

"I came to get some food because I'm on break." He nods.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Jaemin shakes his head.

"What do you want to do then? I have to go back to work soon." He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Can I come with you to your work?" I sigh lightly with a smile on my face.

"I guess if you really want to then I can bring you with me." Jaemin jumps happily before grabbing onto my hand and dragging me to the front so we could pay for our stuff.

When I finish paying, I grab Jaemin's hand and lead the way to my work. When we get there, he giggles and quickly drags me inside.

"Baby you need to be more careful. I don't want you to fall." He only brushes me off and goes to look around the store.

"Hey Jeno. You missed that one customer that always stares at you." I sigh in relief.

"Thank god. I can't stand that bitch." Ten looks at me confused.

"She's never really done anything as far as I know?"

"I used to go to school with her. She was always a total cunt to everyone there." Ten nods and Jaemin shows up behind me with a black leather skirt.