Chp.57 Iggy vs Pet Shop/(YN) To The Rescue

Start from the beginning

Iggy: So that's how your stand looks like!

Pet Ship's stand, Horus then uses its ice power heal up the wound of the scratch...

Iggy: What the!?! You used your stand's ice power to cover up the wound!?!

Pet Shop's, Horus started summoning some icicles from his six hands and started tho omg them at Iggy, Iggy was able to dodge them, he then notices the ice was from the walls and ground was coming after him, Iggy had no choice but to run away again, he started running down the alley as Pet Shop and Horus started chasing Iggy...

Iggy: Damn it! This bird bastard is insane!

Suddenly, Iggy doesn't notice that the ice has already caught up to him as the ice got his foot...

Iggy: Oh no damn it! It got my paw! I-I can't move! I can't let it lose!

Pet Shop was flying closer and closer as Horus summoned more Icicles and started launching them at Iggy, suddenly, as the Icicles hit the ground and close to hit Iggy, Iggy had no choice but to use his strength to pull out his paw and rip it apart. He started ripping it apart as blood started spatting our, after that he fully ripped it out as he was free to run again, but in much pain the fact he had to risk getting his paw ripped...

Iggy: D-Damn it!!! Hurts like a bitch!!! I-I can't run like this...and I think...the blood losing...it's making me weak-

Suddenly, Pet Shop flew to Iggy as it uses its claws to grab Iggy, picking him up and flying in the air with him as he exits the alley and throws Iggy, crashing time a wall as Iggy collapses to the ground...

(YN): Damn...I-I can't move. Without having my wounds treated, I can't concentrate fighting with that fucker! Th-This bastard...h-he got me already...d-damn..I can't die that easily...I-I don't have the strength to get up...I-Is this it?? For me??? I-I can't die...

Iggy was having this feeling that this may be his last day of living, he started to have memories about himself back at New York when he was able to beat up big dogs, get along with female dogs, fighting against dog catchers, and also meeting Avdol and Joseph...where the three became friends...and also, he won't forget the time that he met Jocelyn, Kakyoin, (YN) and especially Polnareff...those will be his last memories before dying...but that won't happen. As Pet Shop was getting closer to Iggy, it suddenly notice someone coming as he flew away...

Iggy: Wh-Where's that bastard going?!

Iggy notice someone was coming as he heard footsteps...he then was lucky to know that (YN) has found him...

(YN): Iggy! Holy Shit. What happen?!

(YN) picks him up...

(YN): What happen?! And..Your paw! It's missing! Damn it, whoever did this must pay! ...If I'm correct, I'm guessing you encounter yourself a enemy stand huh??

Iggy was relief that he was found by (YN), but not for long, until he notice Pet Shop flying above and then straight dashing down coming towards (YN) from behind as he doesn't notice...

Iggy Mind: SHIT!!! The bird bastards coming and (YN)'s not knowing it!! (YN) turn around you idiot!!!

(YN): Whats wrong?? It seems like your telling me something.

Iggy Mind: Crap! If he doesn't notice that tweety coming to strike him, he's gonna die! What do do!!! ...DAMN IT! For the hell of it!

Iggy then spoke to (YN) yelling him...

Iggy: (YN) BEHIND YOU!!!!

(YN): What!?!

(YN) suddenly turned around to notice Pet Shop's stand Horus started throwing more Icicles at him as some of them got a direct hit on (YN) on the chest as Pet Shop landed on top of a building, giving a smirk to Iggy..

Iggy: No damn it! He got (YN)!!

(YN): ...I don't think so.

Iggy then notice that (YN) started melting some of the icicles from his chest with Ghost Rider's flame as the wounds started to heal up...

Iggy: Y-Your wounds! Their gone!?!

(YN): So that's the stand user? A falcon?? Tch. So he's the one giving you trouble huh Iggy? Don't worry, I'll finish him off.

Pet Shop then started to notice that it's gonna take more than just icicles to kill (YN), so he flew up in the air again as he goes dashing down towards (YN) as he gets ready to strike at him with his sharp claws...as Pet Shop got closer to (YN), Ghost Rider quickly grabbed Pet Shop from its beak...

(YN): Hate to break it to you bird brain, but since your stand's power has to do with ice, then it won't be affective to me nor my stand, cause my stands are flames, and flames melt ice...and so as my stand melting you out! Now burn to hell!

Ghost Rider while holding on Pet Shop's beak, he opens its mouth wide open as he blasts a beak of flames out from his mouth, burning Pet Shop alive and burning him to ashes....Pet Shop is now pronounce dead.

(YN): Well that was quick. You okay Iggy?

Iggy: Y-Yeah...

(YN): Looks like you need to get that wound treated good. Oh and tell me this...when we're you able to talk??!

Iggy: Hehe...I mean...I've always talked I just..:didn't feel like it until now....

(YN): Does Mr.Joestar and the other now??

Iggy: N-No...

(YN): Well they will later. Once we get that wound treated. Come on let's-

Suddenly, a truck then came by as it was from the SpeedWagon Foundation...

(YN): SpeedWagon Foundation? How did it found me here??

One of the workers got out and soon to be doctors as well...

SWF Worker: Dont worry Iggy. We'll get that wound treated good it'll be quick.

(YN): You guys are from the SpeedWagon Foundation?? How did you found me here??

SWF Worker: Well, let's just say a friend of yours happen to be out of the hospital and ready to join with you and other back to take down Dio.

(YN): A friend?

???: That would be me.

Suddenly, this friend that the worker was talking about soon to come out from the truck as he revealed himself to (YN)...

(YN): Well I'll be damn. So glad you finally manage to come back from the hospital

-END OF CHAPTER 57-