"riddikulus!"

he transforms into a clown, he looks down at himself horrified. people start laughing but a bit uncomfortable because of the terrible words he was saying to her. but they also knew it was fake.

but what they didnt know was that he has said those words to her.

george smiles at her as she walks to the back. she smiles back weakly. "mr. fred weasley." lupin waves fred over to walk up to the boggart. "uh sir, you mean fred and george" he chuckles at the twins. "hey!"

they look back her. "what about me" rubi asks huffing. "you'll get your turn after" they roll their eyes at her. she frowns.

they turn back and they walk towards the boggart. the boggart acknowledges them and starts turning and suddenly there lays rubi on the floor.

but it doesnt look like the rubi behind them. this rubi had blood running down her lips, blood gushing out of her chest, dead. horror flashes their eyes a they see their soulmate, their twin, their bestfriend, dead lying on the floor.

rubi watches her dead self lye on the floor. their biggest fear was me dying? they both raise their wands before shouting riddikulus. her body becomes mini fireworks. everybody in the classroom cheers at the fireworks.

they turn to face their sister and they immediately rap her in to a hug. she hugs them back tightly. they let go of her and walk to the back to leanne.

she walks towards it and it immediately starts turning again. she gets ready to see george and fred's dead body. but instead its her sitting on the floor, hugging her legs, rocking back and forth.

"why cant i be without him, why cant i be without him, why cant i be without him, why cant i be without him" this lunatic version of herself keeps saying. she watches at this version rock back and forth, looking around horrified.

why was this her fear. she doesnt even know what this means. the other version looks up and looks at her right in the eye. and she sees it.

her fear was loving someone more than she loved herself, and him being the only one and thing to keep her sane.

but why was the boggart making it seem like its gonna happen?

>>——————❀——————<<

"look who's coming" fred wiggles his eyebrows at me. i frown and i look towards his direction. cedric walks towards us smiling. "hey rub" he pulls me in a hug.

i take in his smell and i smile. he smells wonderfully. he lets go and grins. "hey twins" he waves at george and fred.

"hi ceddie" they mock my nickname for cedric. i look at them and i glare. cedric chuckles "its nice to see you boys. i wanted to talk ask you the thing i didnt get to ask you the other day."

he puts his hands in his pockets. "uh would you like to go to hogsmeade with me today? i wanted to ask you days earlier but you seemed busy so i didnt want to budge"

i grin widely "yes, yes id love to" i try not to gush at him. he grins back rubbing his neck, "great, well ill see you in about an hour." i nod my head.