Table Of Content

The bonding of two heart or personality, is more like a contact of two chemical substance, If any reaction occur both are transformed.
     Many won't but at least skim through

      Where is my Prince charming is a story of a girl (Irene)Who has always dreamt of wanting and having a person to love and cherish her for who she was, not for what you heard or what you think she is or what you and the world wants her to be. She grew up facing the reality.

     When Irene moves to New York for high School after they transferred her parents, She became bored,all by herself with little or no friends. She built a wall that people find it hard to crack and never notices anybody's feeling because she was blindly waiting for her prince charming until she met Harry in NYC ( New York City College) Then she knew that her prince charming mustn't be a prince.

She never imagined herself with Harry Moses the hottest and yet most popular guy on campus

    Harry is sexy, hot, smart, confident and he cared so about his reputation.
He believed so much in love ,he wanted to love and be loved buh all that crashed after the terrible heart break 💔 he had awhile ago,he never believed in love again until he saw himself falling for IRENE 😯
When he promised himself after the heart ach he had in his previous relationship never to love again.

    Will they be able to overcome their fears and inner struggle❓......... Will Irene see her prince charming in harry who is not a prince 🙄

   And will Harry & Irene see that not everything in life happens the way we imagined.........▪️

    This is actually my first book please be nice with your comments 😁.

        THANK YOU 😊

  #IRENE PETER