Akaashi averts his eyes down, blushing. He's not too comfortable with his photo taken but it makes a cute photo for Y/N. She giggles softly and eyes the photo of Akaashi.

"You look so entrancing with the lights around you." You turn your phone around to show Akaashi. He shyly looks down to your phone and eyes the photo. Akaashi takes his phone out of his pants and raises his up to show you. The photo of you sleeping is his lockscreen.

Your face flushes when you see his wallpaper. "I think this photo is much better." Akaashi innocently smiles at you. You scrunch your nose and remain silent. "Should we take a photo together here? It's the only spot that's brightly lit up." Akaashi raises his phone up nervously. You can easily tell he doesn't take many photos with the way he holds his phone. You place a hand on Akaashi's arm and lower it gently.

Forming a smile, Akaashi takes the photo once he smiles himself. You surprise him with a kiss to the cheek the moment he captures the photo. He widens his eyes and you hear his breath hitch. Giggling to yourself, you smile at his red cheeks. You're long forgetting the stress of yesterday when you're with Akaashi. His blue eyes slowly turn towards you and he bites his lower lip. "Are you trying to make me blush all today?" He murmurs under his breath, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

Shrugging your shoulders, you answer in a sing-song tone. "Maybe?"

Akaashi furrows his brows when he hears Y/N's answer. You're the surprised one when you feel his large hands cup each side of your face. He leans close to you, pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widen while his softens. He then gently bites your lower lip before pulling away. "Don't make me assert my dominance Y/N." Akaashi speaks huskily with a seductive smirk. Your hands fly to your face as you squeal.

God, why is he so sexy for!?

Akaashi is amused by Y/N's reaction and chuckles. He strokes her hair before tugging Y/N along to explore the other rooms.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Your eyes burn the moment you step outside. The two of you rub your eyes and try to adjust to the bright lights compared to the darkness you two were earlier in. Akaashi checks his phone for the time that reads '1:43PM'.

"Are you hungry?" Akaashi looks over to you and you place a hand on your stomach. You were too focused on all the sights in the interactive art museum to think about how you missed breakfast. Nodding your head, you answer Akaashi. "I didn't eat breakfast earlier. So, anything sounds good right now." You smile at Akaashi who pinches your nose.

He wears a still expression when he grumbles at you. "Don't skip your meals Y/N. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." As Akaashi lectures you, a loud rumble comes from his stomach. The two of you lower your eyes to the culprit of the sound.

"Hmm...I think you should listen to your own advice Keiji." You smirk when you glance up at Akaashi's embarrassed face. He avoids your eyes and tugs you somewhere. Biting your tongue, you hold back your laughter.

Ten minutes later you're surrounded by different food stalls in a market alleyway. Being a weekend, the area is jam packed with hungry customers. The two of you browse around a bit before settling on a takoyaki stall.

"Takoyaki?" Akaashi eyes the six takoyaki's that rest on a plate in your hand. "You had this at the summer festival, right?" Nodding your head, you blow on the piping takoyaki ball. You raise it up towards Akaashi who takes a bite. A smile etches on your face when you watch Akaashi chew.

"I wanted to share it with you during the festival but...you were being an ass." You bluntly say what's on your mind. Akaashi tenses when he looks over to Y/N. He lowers his eyes and presses his lips together. The two of you sit in silence as you pop the other half of the takoyaki ball into your mouth.

"I didn't mean to ruin that day for you Y/N." Akaashi speaks up. He clasps his hands together and squeezes them. "That day..." Akaashi's words seem to lock in his throat. You lower the toothpick down, focusing on Akaashi. "I started to realize my feelings for you that day and it scared me. So, I thought pushing you away was the better solution." He exhales under his breath, running his fingers through his hair. "But that was obviously the wrong thing for me to do. You spent most of the day with Pierre and then Zico while I wallowed in my own fear."

You plop a takoyaki ball into Akaasi's mouth to hush him. "But, everything turned out okay. We're together now Keiji. We can spend the next summer festival together." A smile forms on your face and Akaashi stares at you with wavering eyes. He chews the takoyaki and nods his head.

After swallowing the takoyaki, he speaks up again. "I'll be sure to do everything you want us to do." His thumb strokes your cold cheek. The smile on your face widens and the corner of his lips curl into a smile.

"That means you promise to be with me until next year, right?" Your small hand covers the hand Akaashi rests on your cheek. His thumb continues to brush against your cheek when he gazes into your eyes.

"Not just next year. I want to be with you always because I love you Y/N." Akaashi speaks in a soft tone as if it's a secret for only you to hear. Your heart skips when you look at Akaashi with parted lips. Hearing him say that he loves you still surprises you. Your silent response makes him blush and you watch his Adam apple bob down and up his throat. Snapping out of your moment of surprise, you squeeze his hand. A smile etches onto your face and a few tears trickle down your eyes.

"Heh, hearing you say that makes me so happy Keiji."

Akaashi is worth all the stress you've gone through lately. There's no doubt in your mind.

He frowns slightly when he sees Y/N tear up.

You nuzzle your cheek into his palm and close your eyes. "I love you Keiji. There's no one else like you."