Luffy + Boa Hancock

So this may be an unpopular opinion but I really dont ship Luffy and Hancock. My sibling is a big supporter of this ship and we just had a mini text argument about it so I now I need to rant about why I'm right and she's wrong. So here it goes.

When we are first introduced to Hancock she is 29 years old, Luffy is only 17. Maybe if they were older this 12 year age gap may not be that big of a deal, but not for someone who in most countries would not even legally be an adult. I understand that in the One Piece universe this is different but considering Makino is 28 during this time and she's the one that practically raised Luffy and is most typically seen as a mother figure to him, I just cant accept it.

Along with the age difference we have the personalities to deal with. In my eyes Luffy is Asexual. He has never shown any interest in any gender and is actually more well known for having no sexual thoughts whatsoever.

My sibling wants Luffy to have a wife/girlfriend  so that he could have a child so that they could be apart of the next generation. But in my opinion, I dont think that even with the minuscule possibility of him being straight, he would want children. He grew up with Ace, the previous Pirate King's kid, and was able to see the prosecution and ridicule he went through for being born. He also has a bit of experience, though not much, being the child of Dragon.

You don't have to agree and I will love to hear your opinion on the subject, maybe you could change my mind (though not likely). Comment on the story and I try to get back to you. Have a great day and make sure to have loads of fun adventures. I'm gonna be a great writer!!