This will work

This will work. We will save everyone. I have to believe in that. 

We arrive at the mountain. I stand in front of the doors, watching. Waiting. Lincoln steps up beside me. He could have gone with Indra and Octavia but he chose to stay here. He wasn't ready to go back to the tunnels. I don't blame him. I look at his face. He is worried about Octavia.

"Octavia will be fine."

"I know." He says looking at me.

"You love her." I say smiling. He smiles back before looking forward. 

"Now we wait." Lexa says.

Everyone gets into position. One of the guards from the ark walks to the door putting a bomb on it that when the door opens will allow it to stay open. It works but soon we are targeted by gunfire. Lexa looks at me and then at the area where the gunfire is coming from.

"I'm taking a group to eliminate them. You get that door open." I nod as she walks off. I stand beside the warriors waiting for the door to open.

"Come on Bellamy." I whisper. The door unlocks with a loud noise and opens. I watch as people file out. They are not the sky people they are grounders, my people. They run to the warriors as Lexa walks down. 

I step towards her seeing the guard that we took and released beside her. No suit on. He's cured. 

"What is this?" I ask her. "What is going on?"

"I'm sorry Clarke but I have made a deal with the mountain men." She looks at Emerson. He nods walking to the door as the last grounder comes out. 

"What have you done?" I look at them.

"They are releasing our people for exchanging their people. They will no longer prey on us as long as they have skaikru." I stare at her wide eyed. Panic rises inside me. Bellamy is still inside. He will be killed. 

"How could you?" I glare at her. 

"You would have done the same. I made a deal to save our people. They are not your people. I'm sorry." She walks pass me, warriors following. "Move out!"

I turn watching as they follow her. Lincoln looks at me. 

"Go." He says. I nod running. I turn to see Lexa watching me as I run to the caves. I hear Lincoln yell as they drag him away. I get to the cave finding no one there. I turn a corner stopping when I see Octavia still here. 

"Clarke?" She turns to look at me. "What is going on? Where is Lincoln?"

"Warriors took him."

"Where is the army?" She steps towards me.

"Lexa made a deal with the mountain men. They keep your people in exchange for mine."

"Lexa did this." I nod. She puts her hands on her face. "What about Bellamy?"