WAP✨💅🏾💃

Diagon Alley

Yesterday was breathtaking. Dobby woke up in his crusty shoe box the next morning. He got up seducing-ly and went to the kitchen to grab crispy dragon wings for breakfast.

He reached the kithen and saw 3 people sitting on the big ass so called dining table. He saw the blondies but couldnt recognize seggsy lucius. Then he noticed long hair and immediately walked towards the figure thinking it was lucius. Man i hope he compliments me today, i made myself extra seggsy for him. "hey lucy babe!'

The blonde figure turned around. oh shit, thats not lucy, thats his 2 year old son dracula. Or whatever his name is. Dobby then ran out of the manner embarrassed af and grabbed his long skateboard and mp3.

He was listenting to WAP on his way to the candy store. He was singing the lyrics in his non exsistent brain. I told you WAP WAP WAP thats a WAP. Macaroni in a pot thats a WAP. When the song ended he started listening to boomerang by his ex girlfriend Jojo Siwa. He started crying to the heartfelt lyrics and coruched on the side walk.

With his long ass nails he started to scratch his eyes cz they were itching. He spent about 4 hours crying on the road. It started to get dark. He was grabbing his skateboard until a muscular hand stopped him to.

He was confused. He looked up to see who the fit hot bloke was. He freezed. Dobby was standing infront of lucius godric gryffindor freaking malfoy. "you wont return to the manor alone cz its dark babe' said lucius." oh no master lucy. Its fine"

"i have a better ride for u dobbs. Hop on" lucius then showed dobby his ultra mega fast red tesla. Dobby was flushing.

Dobby and lucius sat on the leather seats. "woah man. This is a fast girl" said dobby with tears in his eyes cz this was the best car ride he has had.

Dobby and lucy decided to go to the bay. On there way the listened to lana del ray and roxxane. When they reached they sat down on the roof of the car.

"dobby?"
"yes lucy baby?"
"can i tell you something?"
Dobby blushed" yea babe. Anything"
"i love you" said lucius
Dobby was flushing to death.

"i love you too lucy sweetie pie"

Then they kissed and kissed until they couldnt breathed.

Then dobby woke up.

It was all a FREAKING dream